Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The engagement ring kiss

Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 24 September 2005, 03:07 PM. Reason: new URL for pic

Comment

The fantasy kiss... well one of 'em:

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
        I just wish I could cap the thing! If it wasn't for you guys posting pix from that preview, I would never have known that that was Mitchell in that chair behind Sam. Why oh why does it have to be a preview for all three series?!
        And what's more, make us wait for another week to see this eppy after the show returns. First we have 4th Horseman Pt 2... - hoping for some good bonding moments in this one though.

The word DEVOUR comes to mind! Oh man... that was one intense kiss!

Comment

and some more pics

~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

The engagement ring kiss

Awww, that was such a sweet moment... All John's dreams coming together - but well, you know Farscape

*SOB*

But wasn't it romantic how they did the scene?...the pulse pistols and everything metal left lying amongst the crystalised J & A.

Comment

Get that woman's hands off my boy's black t!!! *grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
              Always hated Grayza for what she did to John.

Back to the romantic stuff... even if it is sad.

The kiss to die by:

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                But wasn't it romantic how they did the scene?...the pulse pistols and everything metal left lying amongst the crystalised J & A.
                Ya know, I never did notice their pulse pistols lying there. Great cap! Very clear... THANKS!

Time for one more thunk before dinner...

how about what happened to that kiss when they were finally reconstituted?

Comment

how about what happened to that kiss when they were finally reconstituted?
                  Yay for reconstituted Farscape love and orange juice. Well...maybe not the orange juice.

Comment

Ya know, I never did notice their pulse pistols lying there. Great cap! Very clear... THANKS!

Time for one more thunk before dinner...
                    YW...

Dinner...Dinner...? I'm just signing off for the day

Time to turn in and thus ends my Sexy & Romantic Saturday. What better send off and to ensure sweet dreams than some of these?

HOT!

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Comment

Oh.....wow! Great run of PKW pics of John and Aeryn! Makes me wanna go watch the movie now!

Yes! John and Aeryn......definitely the sexiest and hottest couple on TV!

sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        Ummm, sleeping!

I see you Hussies have been taking good care of the man!

OMG... Yes!

Most definitely.... Great Leathered rear shot Purple!

Far TOO sexy and oh so cute! I LOVE that Cap!

Adorable cap pics, he looks good in a hat!

Comment

Just amazingly cry worthy photos everone!! I haven't watch all of Farscape yet so can you please try not to spoil it for me with details. It is coming on in syndication in the states in October. Thanks ladies. Wish I was Claud in all those piccies!!! *worn out from all the thunking*

Poor sexy armed man! I would love to be his nurse!

Comment

Was gone visiting on my weekend off, came back and had three page of great pics.

*THUNK*
                            *passes out because of the thunk*

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm, I'm sensing more thunkage needed here...

*looking through photobucket pix*

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              Just amazingly cry worthy photos everone!! I haven't watched all of Farscape yet so can you please try not to spoil it for me with details.
                              Sorry, Purple. It's been out so long here that I forget that some people on GW are only just seeing it for the first time. But no worries. Think of it this way: no matter how much you may be spoiled here, the roller coaster is ALWAYS worth the ride! I LOVE re-watching FS... all four seasons!!! (Well, five if you count the mini, Peacekeeper Wars, as season five, like the crew does.) It's just fun (and sad, exciting, nerve-wracking, silly, and hair-pullingly thrilling) to see the story unfold... over and over and over and over and over....

Here, have another fantasy (of sorts) kiss:

Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 24 September 2005, 07:07 PM. Reason: changing URL of pic

Comment

Romance without kissing?!

Well, not entirely inconceiveable, see?

Comment

Working...
                                X