Comment

sigpic

Comment

and one more for tonite
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
            Hmmm ... nice ... that one looks soo dark and mysterious

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

mmm so glad ya like them had fun too... gonna have to upload more from my hard drive.. so perhaps tomarrow i'll have more to share
              sigpic

Comment

A white t-shirt ... now thats a first ...

Comment

yuppers... and he looks so frellin innocent when he first gets to the UT's and Moya... look how he changes from a damned scientist to hardened soildier and a wanted man for what he possess in his head... those damned wormholes are a pest
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                    yuppers... and he looks so frellin innocent when he first gets to the UT's and Moya... look how he changes from a damned scientist to hardened soildier and a wanted man for what he possess in his head... those damned wormholes are a pest
                    I was wondering, since you brought it up CKO, that this good looking man has another show that has to do with wormholes. (Meaning SG-1). A coincident?

Comment

perhaps so... but then i am also a x-over writer... so i cross SG1/Scape quite alot (From time to time) mind you its an au/ur that i write from and yea actually both John/aeryn join the SGC... ect... but aren't on SG1... (too much to explain... tons of detail and the whole SG1 series has gone AU from the movie on ect..)things happen... other things dont
                      sigpic

Comment

oh tame... thanxz for the ding... officially seven points from that fourth block now... wow a ding of 42
                        sigpic

Comment

Page wat?? o my ... something must b done ....

Peek-a-boo!!

Comment

Wat ... no leather??
                            *goes off to find leather pics*

Comment

Still no leather but ... um ... a close up and those lips...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X