No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who couldn't live with this Limited Gene Pool?

Comment

Originally posted by Kas

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...202/010811.jpg
      Someone needs to clean them up. I take Cameron, since this is his thread but someone else can take Daniel.

Comment

*slurp* wonderful pics. yummy
        sigpic

Comment

I washed him. You can dry him, CKO.

Comment

As CKO isn't around at the mo and we can't leave wet Cameron/John/Ben hanging , I've dried him off and wrapped him in robes!

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmm he's in the red... *thunk* oh im here... off and on... playin' on the S/J shippy thread for at the same time, mmmmmmmmm *note to self* open another window so i can be in two places at once.
              sigpic

Comment

hello all

I think we need some more wet!John

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Mmmmm, they have just got to get that boy all wet as Cameron... then watch the ratings zoom even higher ... You know an off-world mission where they get downright dirty, wet and whumped...

Judging by Mallozzi's production notes on SG-solutions, this may be coming up .

Spoiler:

In the Fourth Horseman, we need to pull off a fairly tricky stunt in the council chamber on Dakara that, after some discussion, will require a marrying of visual and practical effects. No less tricky but decidedly more fun is a scene where Cameron Mitchell is knocked down by an invisible force, dragged across the ground, hoisted up in the air, choked to within an inch of his life, then unceremoniously dropped. Browder, being the masochist he is, will undoubtedly love getting down (and up and down again) and dirty.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmm cant wait to see that... ohhh that eppy comes up soon
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                      Mmmmm, they have just got to get that boy all wet as Cameron... then watch the ratings zoom even higher ... You know an off-world mission where they get downright dirty, wet and whumped...

Judging by Mallozzi's production notes on SG-solutions, this may be coming up
                      well, we've seen the dirty, sweaty Cameron. I'm all for seeing a wet!Cameron too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
                        well, we've seen the dirty, sweaty Cameron. I'm all for seeing a wet!Cameron too
                        True (lovely cap there!)...how about a little jungle-warfare mud crawling? Then he'll have to get showered and... oops, my Non-PG imagination is kicking in *where's Sue's paddle?....(and where's Sue?)*

Looking forward to seeing this upcoming episode...

Spoiler:

BABYLON:

Colonel Mitchell is gravely wounded in a skirmish with a Sodan warrior, and SG-1 barely escapes -- with his wounded opponent. The Sodan warrior Jolan nurses him back to health only to prepare him for a fight to the death -- the Kel Shak Lo -- because he has spilled Sodan blood.

Mmmmm, should be plenty more sweaty, dirty, whumped Cameron there too!

Comment

oh yea.. poor whumped cameron.
                          sigpic

Comment

*THUNK*

Comment

I've been playing with the comp tonight... and couldn't resist having a moving image of this view! Hope you enjoy it too!

------

And I saw this idea below on another board and liked it so much that I decided to emulate it... I mean, Ben & Black *thunk*

Last edited by Kas; 28 July 2005, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...202/010811.jpg
                                You kidding??? I would bathe in it with them!

Ooooh.........that sounds so nau--*wacks herself with PG paddle*

Hey.....I'll take both Daniel and Cameron, and clean'em up. First, I'm gonna shave Daniel's furface. I think such beauty shouldn't be hidden behind all that fur.
                                sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X