Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greytop
    Thanks, Kas. All I need is some more pics that I like.

I need to start a buddy list, do you want to be the first one on it?
    Hey thanks...that'd be great!

Do you have any particular scene in mind with Avalon pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
      Hey thanks...that'd be great!
      Done.

Do you have any particular scene in mind with Avalon pics?
      Not at the moment. If I like a scene, I have stargatecaps.com bookmark or I snurch a pic from the thread. The most recent one is from there. I usually lighten the pic before doing my magic because the pic are usually too dark to see.

Comment

how bout one with daniel and cameron in dannys office
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          Done.

I usually lighten the pic before doing my magic because the pic are usually too dark to see.
          I find I have to do that to with any caps I make.

-----

How about some earlier Ben?... OK, in honour of his recurring role on Party of Five.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
            how bout one with daniel and cameron in dannys office
            Greytop's done a really good one in canvas style of that scene. I'll see if I can locate it.

Comment

yea.. surely there has to be other shorts as well maybe one of cameron and vala in the briefing room.
              sigpic

Comment

<<-- i really do like that one

this one is good too... dont know if that one's been done..
                sigpic

Comment

OMG. .Ben looks like a baby in those "Party of Five" pics! *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

cat waves 'I'm here, I'm here' mmm luverly

oh SJ (and any others interested ) go visit www.cafepress.com and find the sanetv shop, there is a few nice items over there, ie tshirts, sweaters and mugs (namely the logo on them) for all those leather thunkers. Namely it says 'green t, black t, It doesn't matter as long as he wears the leather pants' thought it was appropriate for us and yes I have ordered a hoodie, so anyone at the scaper con burbank, look for the jirl wearing it who has short brunette hair (yes I have cut it, I now resemble a brunette sam from 2010) there is also the stuff featuring the quote 'I'm unique in the universe and unique is always valuable' which is how I feel about ben, cos no one is like him and thank goodness or I'd be in BIG trouble

banner by E.K.R
                    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                      Greytop's done a really good one in canvas style of that scene. I'll see if I can locate it.
                      I think you're talking about this one.

I believe this one is from the limited gene pool quote of Vala's.

Comment

oh CKO, your location, I'm hoping you're not alone .

I actually rewatched alantis: rising p1 when it was shown in the uk and all the rodney, carson, shep etc thunkers I could'nt see it when I originally watched atlantis on skyone, but after watching it again on channel 5, well oh my I so see it now still not a patch on ben though, probably cos I don't know what the actors are like in person and I prefer to appreciate the whole package . Ok just realised I'm winking an awful lot, ppl are gonna think I have astigmatism

banner by E.K.R
                        If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          OMG. .Ben looks like a baby in those "Party of Five" pics! *LOL*
                          That BABY was 34/35 years old during this stint!

I do believe that Ben has discovered that fountain of eternal youth!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO

this one is good too... dont know if that one's been done..
                            The boys were just so funny with the whole double-take thing going on here! From the moment that Cameron got up to stand beside Daniel, Ben and Michael's expressions matched each other perfectly! I absolutely loved it!

Greytop: That is exactly the one I meant Thanks for posting... I have too many pics - having probs trying to locate it... I've saved it again now...my fav. of your mods
                            Last edited by Kas; 20 July 2005, 11:23 AM.

Comment

'waves at kas' it was nice to see you over at fsworld kas, its about time , they're actually discussing avalon on the sg1 thread at the mo namely the scaper moments especially the wink between cam and vala and whether it was scripted, I admit I lmao when I saw it at the link I posted earlier, roll on saturday when I will hopefully get to see the caps from avalon p2 and praying they do the same thing so I get to watch bits of it

banner by E.K.R

Comment

yea they were
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X