Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmmmmmm yummy

cat doing a little dance as london have won the olympic bid, I will get to see an olympics in my lifetime yippee, while also sobbing as my con dvd hasn't arrived yet sobbbbbbb, yet others in my area have arrived frak

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

aw thats too bad cat... but congrats to the UK getttin' the 2012 olympic bid.
      sigpic

Comment

It's getting to that time of the day again...

Good Night All - Sweet dreams!

Comment

Hello all
          This time next week I'll be on my way to San Diego for Comic-Con! Yay! Ben!
          Got my TV Guide in the mail yesterday along with my Burbank Con DVD I think I've been smiling ever since

today's offerings....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

oooooooooooooh nice *thunk*
            sigpic

Comment

Wow... just wow... am I glad I woke early this morning?! New pics from www.stargate-project.de

Comment

More new pics including teamshot... www.stargate-project.de

This man just gets more and more fine by the day!
                Last edited by Kas; 06 July 2005, 06:46 PM.

Comment

oh yes he does those are some thunk-worthy piccys
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG - London celebrates one min with the Olympic Win and then is hit by several massive blasts on the tube and bus systems... obviously terrorist attacks.

I feel totally sick!

And, I know that was totally off-topic but just had to 'talk' about it.

Back to Ben... need lots of lovely piccies today!

Comment

How about a mad Ben, Kes? He doesn't like what is happening over in London.

Last edited by greytop; 07 July 2005, 05:32 AM.

Comment

greytopHow about a mad Ben, Kes?
                        Just what I need Greytop...thanks! Can't tear my eyes from News Broadcasts...

A mean looking Cameron Mitchell!

Comment

aw kas... hope you and the rest of our uk buddies stay safe. ((hugs))
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                            OMG - London celebrates one min with the Olympic Win and then is hit by several massive blasts on the tube and bus systems... obviously terrorist attacks.

I feel totally sick!

Oh.....Kas......I heard on the news this morning about the bombings, and I'm totally devastated and saddened by what happened over there. My prayers and condolences go anyone who has suffered. Kas.......how far do live from London? Your family and friends safe? Oh....I am so sorry. My heart goes to all of you over there.
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Hehehe, Elvis look on Ben works for me! *Thunk*

*Gets up*
                              The one of him in front of the gate is awesome!
                              He looks like he was born to play that role!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                                Oh.....Kas......I heard on the news this morning about the bombings, and I'm totally devastated and saddened by what happened over there. My prayers and condolences go anyone who has suffered. Kas.......how far do live from London? Your family and friends safe? Oh....I am so sorry. My heart goes to all of you over there.
                                Thanks Sue, CKO & Grey... I am an hour from London Centre so am OK... just too close to home really and it does effect you all, as you guys know. My young work colleague's sister was up at Russell SQ. at the time ... luckily she's fine - shaken but fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X