Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here ya go......

This will put your mind deep in the gutter........

I mean.....c'mon. Just look at the expression on John's face......or.....should I say Ben's face. He's definitely feelin' somethin'.

*smacks hand with PG paddle and crawls deep into gutter*
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Hey everybody! I'm new to this thread, mostly a Rodney thunker, but I was wondering if I could ask for a favor? Does anyone have any pictures of Ben in his official Stargate outfit? I'm working on a new sig, and I'd like a picture of him to complete it. I know there must be some out there, but I just don't know where to look. If you happen to have some, could you just PM me or let me know where you found them? Thank you!

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
      McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
      Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
      McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
        Hey everybody! I'm new to this thread, mostly a Rodney thunker, but I was wondering if I could ask for a favor? Does anyone have any pictures of Ben in his official Stargate outfit? I'm working on a new sig, and I'd like a picture of him to complete it. I know there must be some out there, but I just don't know where to look. If you happen to have some, could you just PM me or let me know where you found them? Thank you!
        Hi there Porthos,

The only pics that exist are the official promo releases or some caps from the Promo Trailers that have been aired.

We need more NOW!

I'm in the mood for a Stargate Run:

Comment

Huh, I notice there's a lot of them with Chris, and in his (Chris's) interview, he did mention that Ben makes him work, and doesn't let him just listen. It's nice to know he's getting along so well with them! It makes me more eager to see the new team dynamic, if that's possible.

And thanks so much for all the great pics! I really appreciate it, and you will get green jello from me!

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
          McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
          Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
          McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

AND SUE's Favourite: Cam & Danny!

*THUNK*

Comment

Originally posted by Kas

AND SUE's Favourite: Cam & Danny!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...el_Cameron.jpg

*THUNK*
              Oh....yes! My favorite double thunk! Though, I can't wait for Michael to lose the beard. As handsome as he looks with it on, I think I like Michael better without the beard.
              sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
                Huh, I notice there's a lot of them with Chris, and in his (Chris's) interview, he did mention that Ben makes him work, and doesn't let him just listen. It's nice to know he's getting along so well with them! It makes me more eager to see the new team dynamic, if that's possible.

And thanks so much for all the great pics! I really appreciate it, and you will get green jello from me!
                Thanks for the green... Glad you like the pics and I'm with you - can't wait to see Cam's interaction with the rest of the team. I'm really looking forward to all the new characters in action... what a fantastic set of actors they've attracted this coming year... William H Davis and Robert Picardo also now added... I'm not surprised everyone is having a great time and the acting experiences of their lives...

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                  As handsome as he looks with it on, I think I like Michael better without the beard.
                  Got to agree with you on this. Pics from the cons where he sported just shadow were A+ but I'm not one for full beards myself and Michael def. looks better with that off his face... just like I was so pleased Ben got his beard off within the same eps on Farscape...

Comment

*thunk* yum yum yum
                    sigpic

Comment

My contribution for today....

Ben Browder Follower

Comment

*Thunk*

Comment

I am soooooo EXCITED to see my favorite Farscape guy in my favorite show!!!

Here's a question for the day...

Wha'da'ya' think he's gonna do with that BIG sword of his?!

*looks around at others* What?! It's a really big sword. Double meaning? I don't know what you mean.

Thank you to Divinedaydreams for the warm fuzzies aka green jello.

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Welcome GateWarrior. Enjoy the Benny Thunking!

Originally posted by GateWarrior

Wha'da'ya' think he's gonna do with that BIG sword of his?!
                            Aeryn: I could thow you where to theafe your thord - *g*

Very nice piccies Everyone... Awww, doesn't he look lost and lonely in the last one DDD posted? Makes you wanna just grab him and give him a great big hug!

Comment

Originally posted by Divinedaydreams
                              My contribution for today....

I read somewhere (can't remember where now) that the look of pain on Ben's face is real because Claudia accidentally broke his thumb while "testing the jewelry".
                              ~Belle~

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeBelle
                                I read somewhere (can't remember where now) that the look of pain on Ben's face is real because Claudia accidentally broke his thumb while "testing the jewelry".
                                Wh....aaat?! OMG, Poor Ben, if that's an accurate report & Claudia would have felt absolutely awful!

Comment

Working...
                                X