No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I'm hopeless at actually Creating these things, I was able to fiddle around and lighten the gif... Useful if you have eyes anything like mine!

Awww, look at this piccy of Ben with a little PK dressed Baby at a Con...

Apparently, this was at the judging of a competition, the baby was passed around and Fran (Ben's wife) got rather 'clucky' at him with the baby. He made the comment that "he knew what he'd be doing that night"... Lucky Lady!
    Last edited by Kas; 29 May 2005, 02:54 AM.

Comment

OK, I've counted to 1000!

I give up...Searched everywhere... you can all stop hiding now..

Come and join me!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        You LEAVE the gutter

only to go to work where sadly there is no access to the gutter

banner by E.K.R
        If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
        "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love all those piccys
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
            Ben: I know I said that I loved it when you hussies call me 'Baby' but this isn't quite what I meant!

rotflmao

banner by E.K.R
            If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

hi kas been trying to pm you.

where did you get a killer within from and is it region 2, have been trying to get hold of it for AGES as am desperate to see it ,although considering what bens character does at the end I ain't so sure

banner by E.K.R

Comment

BEN: and if you vote for me I promise to always be there for you to thunk over

CAT: you got my vote
                Last edited by cat; 29 May 2005, 08:47 AM.

banner by E.K.R

Comment

just for cko

banner by E.K.R

Comment

and for kas

banner by E.K.R

Comment

and for myself

banner by E.K.R

Comment

ladies I am stood on top of a cliff would anyone like to take a dive with me, the water seems lovely, unless you can stop me from jumping, I believe cat is waiting to catch me

banner by E.K.R

Comment

come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Originally posted by cat

where did you get a killer within from and is it region 2, have been trying to get hold of it for AGES as am desperate to see it ,although considering what bens character does at the end I ain't so sure
                            You can get the dvd from www.akillerwithin.com Also it's region 0 so should work on all players.

Comment

Originally posted by cat

Hi Cat,

No, so far 'A Killer Within' is Region 1... but it is due for distribution to all regions... (I emailed Brad Keller - director)... he doesn't know as to when though. I have one of my DVD drives on the computer set to Region 1 as my main machine isn't multiregional - not ideal but at least I can get to see those R1 discs when not readily available over here.

If you can play R1 then you can buy it from amazon.com as they post to the UK . It is $14.99 plus around $6 postage

PS: Sorry about the PMing... I just suddenly realised it's turned OFF - correcting that now...

Comment

DOUBLE THUNK!
                                sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X