Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    I don't think so Kas..... I know MY favorite color on him is ......CHEST color
    *choke*... Hi Tame .... you really shouldn't come on and post that whilst I'm sitting at the compie with a mug of tea. LOL!

Just for you... *and the rest of us that love the naked Benny*

Comment

ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh love that piccy Kas
      sigpic

Comment

LOL...Hi Kas...sorry....but if you spew your tea properly....you could *clean* your screen whilst naked Ben was on it ....... WHAT??? I just want Kas to be able to see that GORGEOUS chest ...really I would never mean anything else

That is one of the BEST pictures of that man's chest Kas....dontcha just want to run your fingers all through the hairs
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

CKOooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh love that piccy Kas

CKO: Aim to please Glad you like.

LOL...Hi Kas...sorry....but if you spew your tea properly....you could *clean* your screen whilst naked Ben was on it ....... WHAT??? I just want Kas to be able to see that GORGEOUS chest ...really I would never mean anything else
          Of course you wouldn't hun ... Screen does look a bit dim... could do with a good clean anyway...just to SEE as you said... not the fact that he looks so completely LICKABLE.

That is one of the BEST pictures of that man's chest Kas....dontcha just want to run your fingers all through the hairs
          Oh yes, and follow it down ...I mean, the man has a real happy trail!

Comment

[QUOTE=Kas]
            CKO: Aim to please Glad you like.
            {/quote]

She said....AIM.....I am giggly all over that word today....

Originally posted by Kas
            Of course you wouldn't hun ... Screen does look a bit dim... could do with a good clean anyway...just to SEE as you said... not the fact that he looks so completely LICKABLE.
            OH NO definitely NOT for the LICKABLE FACTOR....but of course a Hussy WILL do what a Hussy MUST
            Originally posted by Kas
            Oh yes, and follow it down ...I mean, the man has a real happy trail!
            Well we always called *that* .....*The Road to Paradise*
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
              *choke*... Hi Tame .... you really shouldn't come on and post that whilst I'm sitting at the compie with a mug of tea. LOL!

Just for you... *and the rest of us that love the naked Benny*

Oh momma....can you imagine waking up to that each and every morning?
              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
              it has it's own laws and beats about things
              which the intellect scorns."
              - Mark Twain -

Comment

[QUOTE=TameFarrar]
                Originally posted by Kas

She said....AIM.....I am giggly all over that word today....
                Nothing gets passed you! I've a feeling we're on the same wavelength

Well we always called *that* .....*The Road to Paradise*
                Wow, that is just SO apt

Need a piccy of proven 'Road to Paradise'

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                  Oh momma....can you imagine waking up to that each and every morning?
                  We wish Sela... Umm, I'll start by sending hubby to the gym --- Oh, well, good job I have a strong imagination.

Comment

*purrs contently* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice
                    sigpic

Comment

Ya know....when we have words like....purrsssss and thoughts of waking to that chest.....AND then we have a CLOSE UP of the *Road to Paradise*......A Hussy can NOT be expected to get any work done ....*fans self*

Comment

Ya know....when we have words like....purrsssss and thoughts of waking to that chest.....AND then we have a CLOSE UP of the *Road to Paradise*......A Hussy can NOT be expected to get any work done ....*fans self*
                        You said it! *whew* Thank goodness for cut and paste...

I had to run over here to get away from whole chicken / barney/ mary poppins thing...it's too bizzare....
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Sounds like a *cooling* time is needed after all, can't keep you guys from your work!

How about it? Will wet Ben do the trick?

NO? Hotter than ever?

Comment

Hot and wet....and this is a PG forum?!
                            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                              Hot and wet....and this is a PG forum?!
                              How about Hot, Wet and in LEATHER?

Oh, definitely PG... I mean NEVER do I have non-PG thoughts... Tame'll vouch for me!
                              I just appreciate his...BELT... yeah, that's it!

Comment

LOL...Yeah...I will DEFINITELY vouch for Miss Kas....She NEVER has NON PG thoughts....she ALWAYS has POSITIVELY GUTTER intentions .

and Sela...I don't know about you....but if I had to chose between Barney/Mary Poppins/chickens and a HOT & WET Leather clad Ben....well........... lets just say I would give a WHOLE new meaning to wash and wear

Comment

Working...
                                X