• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    WAIT!!!!! I want one too
    Originally posted by Sela
    Don't you know how to share?
    Being both a Goa'uld Lord and a System Lord, Tame doesn't think she has to share.

If she doesn't, we'll have do something about here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
      DOWN, Tame!!! You can't have all of the hunky Stargate Guys as your minions!! Don't you know how to share?
      Share????? I dimmly remember this concept being discussed....

and I didn't want THAT ONE...I wanted one of MY OWN......*Stamps foot* it is doing my no good to be a System Lord is it.........crap!

and why can't I have all the hunky Stargate guys? Am I a not worthy of them or something....huh huh...huh.... I don't KEEP them..... I just......... *Spend Time* ....yeah thats it....

I almost used a line from MASH......Col Potter had to give up cigars once ya know....and he HAD the BEST lines hee hee
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
        Thank you, thank you... a Ben of my very own that I'm taking with me as I sign off for tonight. Goodnight fellow *thunkers* Sweet Dreams...

Hey Tame - This one's mine...all mine
        -----------
        KAS....just so you know...prior to Ben's arrival on StarGate..I was spending all of my free time with Jack.....and well lets just say we did alot of deep undercover work .....any way now that I have all of this new found Black Ops training..............

well I'm just sayin
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

quick drive-by with my pic contribution

Originally posted by Divinedaydreams
          Good the how about some "let's kiss and make him feel better" pics
          okay...I've got a few of those

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by bugchicklv
            Hi everybody! Just wanted to pimp my vid.

Its a 3 way for John Crichton (Ben), Jayne Cobb (Adam Baldwin) and Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks). Just a bit of fluff, and good only for male flesh oggling.

"Take It Off" by The Donnas.

{edited to add: Oh...the three guys in my siggy!!!! (I forgot that I still had this one here!)}
            I think I spent the whole time just GRINNIN' like a silly fangirl ....That was just so much fun

Comment

Just posted this over in the MS thread, but here it is for you ladies too:

*Hugs DVD software* I just found out I can go through frame by frame for more capture control, and also, I can make short animated GIF files of scenes *cackles and rubs hands together*

I pulled down the biggest filesized promo I could find and made my own grabs, they're all here Enjoy!

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *sigh* great piccys of our man

oh bugchicklv... great vid btw... loved it
                sigpic

Comment

KAS....just so you know...prior to Ben's arrival on StarGate..I was spending all of my free time with Jack.....and well lets just say we did alot of deep undercover work .....any way now that I have all of this new found Black Ops training..............

well I'm just sayin
                  --------------------
                  Thanks for the warning ... you should never have divulged that little secret, although I have seen a little of Jack's undercover work on the job (*cough*Carter*cough* ). Anyway, my Ben came prepared - there'll be definitely no stealing him away...

He brought some cuffs! And, of course, trusty Winona!

We sure had fun keeping secure!

And all the while his faithful DRD, 1812, was there to keep an eye on us!

As you can see, we made it through *I'm just sayin'*
                  Last edited by Kas; 24 May 2005, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Mesa - nice piccies... awww, the pain - he does emote so well - I'm really feeling it.

Bug - just watched the vid...good job...such fun and set me off in good mood for the day...

Mazz - you've gone and done it now...you won't be able to stop . Enjoy, the capping and playing with the animation facility

I'd better get ready for work Catch everyone later.

Comment

KAS!!!! ROFL...just what I needed to go to sleep on...... More of you WONDERFUL hallucinations...hehehehehe ....

Whats that Ben?? Yes ....Kas is thinking she was tied up by you again....I know but she is darn sweet AND funny

hee hee (((((((Kas))))...I do love your stories

Comment

KAS!!!! ROFL...just what I needed to go to sleep on...... More of you WONDERFUL hallucinations...hehehehehe ....
                        hee hee (((((((Kas))))...I do love your stories
                        What's all this? HALLUCINATIONS? STORIES? OK, we'll just have to get the trusty truth-telling device out!

KAS: OK Ben - was I hallucinating?

BEN: Cross my heart and smack me dead.
                        Stick a lobster on my head. We.....ellll....

BEN: We had a nice meal...candles and everything

BEN: Took a bath

BEN: Somehow I managed to forget all about Tame's threats of stealing me away!

BEN: And retired early!

BEN: OK, maybe there WAS some hallucinating... but I was the knight and Kas is my Princess!

KAS: heehee...there you have it
                        Last edited by Kas; 25 May 2005, 05:43 AM.

Comment

We haven't had any run of those HANDS for a while have we?

Some favs. to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                            We haven't had any run of those HANDS for a while have we?

Some favs. to start.
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ape/64_640.jpg
                            I know this one is right but to me it looks like that some one turned it over one it side.

Comment

Kas......beautiful and yummy pics!

I especially love the one with him in the bath! Y'know....if he had dropped his soap in the tub, I'd be happy to help him find his soap!

*crawls into gutter*
                              Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 25 May 2005, 07:03 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

LOL! And you know how soap just drops to the bottom. It'd take a lot of deep searching to find it!

Judging by how he's filling that tub I feel that if I were to give a helping hand, I'd just have to get right on in as well! Just to reach around and do the most thorough search of course!

*joins Sue firmly in the gutter*

Comment

Working...
                                X