Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

oh dear I seem to have tired him out. I best let him rest for the mo, see ya all tomorrow hope you enjoy Had to post this as my last for the day as 1. its possibly one of my faves and 2. seemed appropriate..

ok bye I am off to do a lovely nightshift and a wave from ben

drat one of em isnt showing its the one with him in red pjs on the bed

has it worked
      Last edited by cat; 23 May 2005, 04:37 AM.

banner by E.K.R
      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
      "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Had wet Ben a few post back? Here's the only one I have of wet Ben.

Yumeeeeeeee.

Comment

Yummy... Greytop... You are really clever with the 'oil panting' effects you put on the pics.

Here's another couple of Lovely Wet Ben pics:

Comment

*looks at piccys* ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gods. *faints again, * very very nice... i must sleep now... did morn shift so im kinda tired.
            sigpic

Comment

Kas, this one is for you.
              I hope you don't mind I took one of the Wet Ben's you just posted and changed it. This one is done in watercolor. I think it just made him look wetter.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                Kas, this one is for you.
                I hope you don't mind I took one of the Wet Ben's you just posted and changed it. This one is done in watercolor. I think it just made him look wetter.
                http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/greytop/BenB17.jpg
                *THUNK* thaaankyooou. I don't know how you do it but that sheen does make him wette... look more wet! The shirt looks like it's clinging more somehow and that is so not a *bad* thing!

Needless to say I've absolutely snurched this piccy for my collection.

Comment

^^^^
                  You know I keep seeing "Kas" and getting confused wondering if I'm thunking over the lovely BB while I'm sleepwalking or something. LOL!

*You have excellent taste*

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    *THUNK* thaaankyooou. I don't know how you do it but that sheen does make him wette... look more wet! The shirt looks like it's clinging more somehow and that is so not a *bad* thing!

Needless to say I've absolutely snurched this piccy for my collection.
                    I don't mind if you do. That's what they're there for.

Comment

and anohter fine painting of our boy ben *thunk*
                      sigpic

Comment

Here's an earlier one I did. But I have to get back to work. So, I'll see you guys when get off work.

Comment

*thunk*
                          sigpic

Comment

Ooooh.....nice pics of wet Crichton! Very yummy indeed!

Funny pics from Scratch 'N' Sniff.....

sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X