X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadeScape

whats he doing

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by JadeScape

hiho hiho its off to the thunk thread I go

banner by E.K.R
      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

Hey....Cat...welcome aboard! Very cute with your captions! You made me giggle!

Here...want Ben in leather?

Gee....looks like he might have another....ah-hem....weapon in his pocket. Or....may be he's just happy to me--I mean....all us hussies here.

*SueJ crawls back into the gutter*
        sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO

thankyou cko I have been after this pic for years, years I tell yer

banner by E.K.R

Comment

oh a newbie to the thread

welcome cat, glad your enjoying all the piccys
            sigpic

Comment

time to have a lil fun

wet john!

sigpic

Comment

and who cant resist john in stockings.

sigpic

Comment

mmm leather!
                  sigpic

Comment

ohhhh lookie.. i have 1700posts now...

and another wet john piccy too!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
                      awww ... gotta love his smile ..

greytop what software program do u use to create these lovely effects???
                      It is Photo Explosion Deluxe by Nova Development. I also have Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 but I have had the one from Nova longer and I am use to it.

Comment

Have some nice BB piccies to brighten up your day/night/evening...enjoy...

sigpic

Comment

Piccies for the people:

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
                          "Time for some thrilling heroics."
                          "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
                          "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
                          "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Ohhh....nice piccies....shirtless Ben, butt shot of Ben and those.....ahhhh.....eyes of his, those sexy, blue eyes.....*double thunk*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                              Have some nice BB piccies to brighten up your day/night/evening...enjoy...

http://www.geocities.com/escapetofar...ohn/John74.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/escapetofar...ohn/John45.jpg
                              WOW...NEW pictures THUNK YOU!!!!

as much as I LOVE gazing at Ben...it does get slow re-looking at the same ones over and over ....I can NOT wait for July so we will have some new ones of Ben NOW!!!
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

No problem...I am always glad to please a fellow BB thunker....as I too cannot wait for July to get here....I want it here now. I mean, yes, those little SG-1 previews for S9 are nice (oh Ben in that uniform...yummy!), but I want new piccies of Ben and I want them now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X