No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyes.....hands.....smile.....leather......tight a$$....oh...my! Verrrrry nice!

How about.....a little tongue...

sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

yes.. mmmm damn that man looks so kissable too
      sigpic

Comment

Counting the days till I can see Ben on SG-1. What would I give to be on the set and see the interaction between Chris, Michael, and Ben ?? Well not my immortal soul but darned near close

Ben Browder in INTERLOPERS ~ Out Of This World
        Michael Shanks gives aural pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Oh my....Eyes, hands, arms and MORE

there is just so much you can say about ANY given part of this man .....would that he would *give* me something

anyhoo....before I gurgle here in the VERY shallow waters of the BB Gutter.....
          oh darn to late....thighs....*sigh* he has such great thighs.....
          These thighs? *sigh*

(I have to check in here more often...I have no idea if this pic is even kosher with the admins)

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
          "Time for some thrilling heroics."
          "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
          "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
          "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

There have a lot of good pics lately, cain't wait unitl the SG-1 pics come out. I still say Ben looks in a uniform.

*found on 2nd page*

Comment

not good page 2 oh cant wait for S9 either
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                There have a lot of good pics lately, cain't wait unitl the SG-1 pics come out. I still say Ben looks in a uniform.

*found on 2nd page*
                Oh yeah baby!

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
                "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Originally posted by bugchicklv
                  Oh yeah baby!

Where did this one come from? First time I have seen it.

Comment

That is from his teeeeeeny little part in Memphis Belle...don't blink. He was a rookie pilot (if memory serves), and MOST versions I have seen on tv have his bit edited out.

"I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Originally posted by bugchicklv
                      These thighs? *sigh*

http://members.cox.net/bugchicklv/underwear1.jpg

(I have to check in here more often...I have no idea if this pic is even kosher with the admins)
                      ...well thank goodness that the Mods give us a *bit* of leeway to be Gutter Gals and Hussies ...This pic has been put up a bunch of times already THANK GOODNESS!!! so I think you are fine....

Usually the pics aren't the problem.....I am Ben just seems to bring out the *Inner Hussy* in me
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Usually the pics aren't the problem.....I am Ben just seems to bring out the *Inner Hussy* in me
                        You mean you have both an outer and inter Hussy?

I only have an outer Hussy.

Comment

Originally posted by KarenEames
                          http://imagehost.biz/ims/pictes/291273.jpg

http://imagehost.biz/ims/pictes/291274.jpg

Counting the days till I can see Ben on SG-1. What would I give to be on the set and see the interaction between Chris, Michael, and Ben ?? Well not my immortal soul but darned near close

Ben Browder in INTERLOPERS ~ Out Of This World
                          Oh yes when i saw that teaser ... wow!
                          Ahh the interaction ... didnt Michael say (?) that him and Ben were talking to each other about life on sci fi show ... ahhh those two in one room ...

WOW!! ..and i just listened to some of the excerpts on that audio book ... *thunk* .. his voice ... *thunk*

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

You mean you have both an outer and inter Hussy?

I only have an outer Hussy.
                            LOL...yes unfortunately ...or fortunately ...I do have both....the one I show the world...and the one that sneaks out when I am not looking and SHOCKS the heck out of the rest of you
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
                              Oh yes when i saw that teaser ... wow!
                              Ahh the interaction ... didnt Michael say (?) that him and Ben were talking to each other about life on sci fi show ... ahhh those two in one room ...
                              What teaser? Was that the same one on last Friday's SG-1?

Comment

What teaser? Was that the same one on last Friday's SG-1?
                                yeah ... the same one .... commercial/teaser!

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Working...
                                X