No announcement yet.

Favorite Simon Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (50)

- Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (21)
    - Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(10)
    - Simon: "Yes.. Yes.. I am looking to buy some mud" (8)
    - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (8)
    - Simon: "Oh yes, he's a real beast. It's a wonder you survived." (7)
    - Simon: "Could you not do that while we're... ever?"(1)
    - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (0)
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(10)
      - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (8)
      - Simon: (to Jayne)"Could you not do that while we're... ever?"(2)
      - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (0)
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(11)
        sigpic

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(11)
          - Simon: "Oh yes, he's a real beast. It's a wonder you survived." (8)
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- Simon: (to Jayne)"Could you not do that while we're... ever?" (3)
            sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "Yes.. Yes.. I am looking to buy some mud" (9)

Comment

- Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (9)

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(12)
                  - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (9)
                  sigpic

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(12)
                    sigpic

Comment

- Simon: (to Jayne)"Could you not do that while we're... ever?" (4)
                      sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "Oh yes, he's a real beast. It's a wonder you survived." (9)

Comment

- Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (10)

Comment

- Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (10)
                            - Simon: (to Jayne)"Could you not do that while we're... ever?" (5)
                            sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "Yes.. Yes.. I am looking to buy some mud" (10)

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(13)
                                - Simon: "Yes.. Yes.. I am looking to buy some mud" (10)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X