Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you watched the Comic Con trailer?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many times have you watched the Comic Con trailer?

Be honest now. Oh and mods, please don't merge this thread, I have no intention to discuss the trailer like the other thread is for, I just want to see how many times people are watching the trailer a day. Personally, for me its been like 3-4 times the last few days. I just got back from a missions trip and didn't get a chance to watch it for 10 whole days!!!!!! So now I watch it a ton cause I am constantly showing family and friends, so far, no real negative response............ most say... that looks really good... or cool. SO what about you guys??
    sigpic

ive watched it like 50 or 60 times in total. i even downloaded the HD version so i can watch it even ever i want. i have shows it to a all my family and friends and they all love it. i cant wait for it
    FTW

Comment

I've watched about 7 times.... Mostly showing family and friends
      WereWraith06

<<<I have watched you play with those who would play GOD<<<

A Random but Cool Quote:
      Spoiler:
      If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way.
      - Bertrand Russell

Comment

ive seen it like 3 times, im proably going to rewatch it soon. maybe even right now....

Comment

I watched it 10 times the first day, then i downloaded it onto my ipod and i watch it every night before bed. Its probably one of the only shows I'm highly anticipated for. I never watched a trailer that much with the exception of Star Trek 2009
          There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

I stopped counting after the double digits
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Lol ok good I thought I was the only one that watched it a billion times. I downloaded it in HD on my apple TV connected to my HD TV. Very impressive quality. Just afraid I will overkill on the trailer and it won't be cool anymore. Well right now i'm just focusing on getting my friends psyched by showing them the trailer.
              sigpic

Comment

Actually, I've never watched it--and I don't plan to, either! I have no interest in SGU, unfortunately.
                sigpic
                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                  Actually, I've never watched it--and I don't plan to, either! I have no interest in SGU, unfortunately.
                  Hey man. Just have to say this... Is giving three minutes of your life away to TPTBs new show. I mean they have provided us with hundreds of hours of entertainment, why can't you just lend them 3 minutes. I mean the trailer was sooooo much better than I thought... Sgu looks 10x better than I thought, and I was an sgu optimist from the start(except for the first few weeks after the cancilation of SGA). Just give it a shot... After all it's only 3 minutes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                    Hey man. Just have to say this... Is giving three minutes of your life away to TPTBs new show. I mean they have provided us with hundreds of hours of entertainment, why can't you just lend them 3 minutes. I mean the trailer was sooooo much better than I thought... Sgu looks 10x better than I thought, and I was an sgu optimist from the start(except for the first few weeks after the cancilation of SGA). Just give it a shot... After all it's only 3 minutes.

Good point! I think I will give it a shot. Thanks
                    sigpic
                    ~the guitarists~

Comment

Several Hundred Thousand.......
                      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

Comment

Hmm...I've probably watched it like..30-40 times. I randomly watch it sometimes, and I watched it a ton the day it came out. Both trailers, actually.
                          Sig by Pandora's Box
                          sigpic

Comment

I've seen it so much that I've lost track of how many times I've seen it. I lost count after 20.

Comment

Watched it a ton of times. And like StargateBuilder have lost track of just how many. I get so excited each time I do though!!!
                              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X