This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were Sheppard....

If I were sheppard I would take over atlantis and go on a rampage and try to take over other worlds. Let them join my army or kill them there choice!! With the superior weaponary skills and with that "savage" mentallity shown in the past(storm) he would be unstopable. If he masses an army big enough he could take the fight to the wraithe!!!

The oppourtunity is there... take i say
    Cliffhanger 2

Same Story......Different Cliff!!!!!!!

with what 12 trained men and some pubblejumpers lol
    "Teal'c, look scary and take point" -- Col O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by ps9sg1
      If I were sheppard I would take over atlantis and go on a rampage and try to take over other worlds.
      And then you'd get your ass life-sucked.
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

If I were sheppard I would take over atlantis and go on a rampage and try to take over other worlds. Let them join my army or kill them there choice!! With the superior weaponary skills and with that "savage" mentallity shown in the past(storm) he would be unstopable. If he masses an army big enough he could take the fight to the wraithe!!!
        Good thing you're not Sheppard then...

Have we been watching the same SGA? It'll be completely out of character.
        Still they may do this in a parallel universe type story. One never knows.
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Just imagine the possibilities!!!!!!!!!
          Cliffhanger 2

Same Story......Different Cliff!!!!!!!

Comment

wow... okay?
            Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

That is not the Major Sheppard I have got to know. If he were like that I would not like the character.
              "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
              'Eleanor Roosevelt'
              Individuality is freedom lived.
              'Janis Joplin'

Comment

If I were Sheppard, meaning a male, and his character, I'd start to seduce Weird and then become me again so I can watch the episode (obviosuly the real Sheppard would continue the seduction) and have my Atlantis shippyness forever fulfilled! (HINT HINT SHEPPARD!!!!)

and then I would become him again and take over the world, as ps9sg1 said.

Well, actaully i wouldn't do any of that, because I would NEVER want to be Sheppard, because then I wouldn't be able to drool all over him like I do in real life!
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Until you run out of ammo.
                  But IMO this is complete nonsense.
                  sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
                  X