This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are some aliens you DON'T want to see in Universe

Ok, so I've been thinking about some aliens I do not want to see in Stargate Universe. Basically, the only aliens I don't want to see are spider/arachnid aliens. Why, you might ask? Simply because I hate spiders.....

Any aliens from SG1 or SGA
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

We realy shouldn't any familar aliens.
      Think about it...
      When that TV show Enterprise was suffering for rating we started to see aliens from the TNG era....ferengi, Borg, Romulans with advanced ships....

Once a show reverts back to what it did before doesn't it mean that they didn't do enough to keep their audience? Maybe it's just me.

Comment

I don't was to see industrial age human races with questionable morals and those triple barreled rifles we've seen so many times before.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Any aliens from SG1 or SGA
          I agree with you. Furthermore, please no humanoid aliens!
          sigpic
          My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

No Wraith, Replicators, or Go'auld. They've been done to death (especially the replicators, gahh)

Comment

No tribbles.

No English-speaking aliens.

I'm ok with an occasional humanoid alien, but there's gotta be more of a difference between them and humans than just nose ridges. If humans evolved in one part of the universe, it's possible a humanoid like race evolved somewhere else. If they come across 1 or 2 such races over the entire series, I'm ok w/ it.
              sigpic
              FOX Network

Comment

Asgard. I love the little gray fellows, but it was bad enough that they "brought them back" for Atlantis. I don't want them to do it again for Universe.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shipoopi512 View Post
                  Asgard. I love the little gray fellows, but it was bad enough that they "brought them back" for Atlantis. I don't want them to do it again for Universe.
                  This. I think one faction of Asgard acting without the knowledge of the council in a distant galaxy is enough, although I really do like them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bugs really freak me out... so i kinda wanna see them. How bout species that are the opposite of what wed expect. How about Reptilians or giant praying mantis aliens as the friendly nice guys and mammals as the homicidal predators?

Comment

Originally posted by Pepermint Jaffa View Post
                      No tribbles.
                      Or Nubbins, while we're at it.
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I would prefer new races entirely. Most especially I NEVER want to see human form replicators again.

Comment

No replicators. And no aliens that are slaves to other aliens.

Comment

I wanna see aliens like those in Mass Effect and I don't wanna see any replicators, goauld, wraith, etc.
                            Jack: Good morning campers!

The Answer To 1984 Is 1776!

Comment

I don't want to see any Kilngons, Romulans, Cardassians, Ferengi, Vulcans, Daleks, Cybermen, Timelords, Peacekeepers, skarrans, Reavers, Shadows, Vorlons, Narn, Centari or Minbari...........................................What?
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X