This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ambassador Travell appreciation

You may think me a mis-guided fool, but the first time I saw Ambassador Travell I liked her character. Even when she sold out to the Goa'uld. I still like her, she was the sue-do ally; the one who was fair and she always had a nifty answer for O'Neill. She was in the worst situation. I can see her side of the argument: it was either sell out or die. She had the responsibility of her whole world. I'm not negating the fact that she still did sell out to the enemy, but I still like her character.

Does anyone out there agree with me? Or am I just so wrong it hurts?

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

I've always liked Travell. I don't know why. She was cool even when she did sell-out, you're right. She was trying to help her people (though what she did didn't really help).

When I first was watching that episode I was thinking, "Oh no! She's become a Goa'uld!" because it did look kind of suspicious when she had that thing around her neck. It looked like it was trying to hide an entry scar.

Either way, she was cool.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
    X