Repo! The Genetic Opera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repo! The Genetic Opera

I searched but couldn't find a thread for this so...

I'm just curious, has anyone seen this movie? I know it came out a while ago but I just saw it a few weeks ago and... WOW! What a movie! ASH(Anthony Stewart Head) is incredible in it... his singing alone is amazing!

As always, mods, feel free to put me in my proper place if this isn't it.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

It is such a coincidence you started this thread.
    I only heard about the movie last week and within a few days I got it on dvd from amazon. Absoloutley fantastic. One of my favorite movies now of all time. All the actors in it are fantastic including...........amazingly...........Paris Hilton (I never ever thought I'd come across a film where I would say that). And the songs of course are incredibly cool and catchy.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I saw it and I was very suprised that there was Sarah Brightman, opera singer.
      I love her . And her song are great. This movie is different then the others.
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I knew there had to be a thread for this awesome movie!

Anybody here heard about The Devil's Carnival yet?
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I've heard of Repo and it sounds hilarious ! Especially the part with Lindsay Lohan O.o..... (I think it was her they were saying...)

Comment

I checked it out because I heard the guy that played Giles (his name escapes me) played the main character but everyone did an amazing job in it, even Paris Hilton.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
              I've heard of Repo and it sounds hilarious ! Especially the part with Lindsay Lohan O.o..... (I think it was her they were saying...)
              Paris Hilton, some of her parts are funny but I think the Ogre and Bill Moseley parts are funnier.

Originally posted by Reseph(Shed) View Post
              I checked it out because I heard the guy that played Giles (his name escapes me) played the main character but everyone did an amazing job in it, even Paris Hilton.
              They all rocked it, especially Anthony Stewart Head (Giles) and I wasn't surprised about Paris Hilton, she did well in House of Wax too.
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
              X