This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Ronon fight? S1-5 spoilers

I already did a thread about a favorite Ronon episode so now I am doing one on a favorite Ronon fight. It can be a hand to hand combat fight(with or without his sword), a sparring match, or a gun battle. He had so many fights its almost hard to keep up with. Some of his fights only last a few seconds like in condemned, or The Return part II and other ones last through the entire climax of the episode like Sateda and Reunion.

At any rate, My favorite Ronon martial artist fight would have to be in Reunion when he kicks the crap out of his old Satedan buddies.

My favorite Ronon sparring match was the one between him and Sheppard in This Mortal Coil.

And my favorite Ronon gun fight would have to be the Warehouse scene from Sateda followed closely by the fight in the building in Sateda with the 25 wraith drones. Guess there really weren't too many other Ronon gun fights in the show besides these two.

What are your favorite Ronon fights?
    "If I find out your playing us I'm not going to wait for authorization. There isn't going to be any paperwork. I'm just going to kill you."

Sorry. I thought my computer malfunctioned and accidentally posted the same thread twice.
    "If I find out your playing us I'm not going to wait for authorization. There isn't going to be any paperwork. I'm just going to kill you."

Comment

My favorite fight was in Midway with Teal'c....and in Broken Ties
      WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
      Germany Chiefed Poland.
      England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
      England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
      France got Chiefed.
      Japan decided to scout America.
      America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
      America cut Japan to 90 pop.
      Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
      USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
      Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
      Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
      USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
      Hitler deleted his account...
      USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

um derr the one with teal'c!!!! That was awsome

Comment

I have several favorites....but here are just a few.

*** The fight between Ronon and Teyla in Lost Boys. My favorite part is when he pulls her over the table. You can tell they go all out and are having a ball. Rachel really clocked him a good one...you can see the raspberry under his eye before the full fight gets under way.

*** The fight between Ronon and Kiryk (the other runner) in The Tracker was awesome. Since they are about the same size it was fantastic to see their skill. They used knives, fists and guns.

*** The martial arts in the fight in Broken Ties with Tyre was amazing. I just wish the whole fight made it into the episode. I would have loved to see it in the show instead of a special feature.

There are so many more. Fighting Teal'c was awesome. Anytime he kicked wraith butt was note worthy. Sparring with Teyla and Sheppard. You know...they are all awesome.
          Last edited by LaHockey11; 24 July 2009, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LaHockey11 View Post
            I have several favorites....but here are just a few.

*** The fight between Ronon and Teyla in Lost Boys. My favorite part is when he pulls her over the table. You can tell they go all out and are having a ball. Rachel really clocked him a good one...you can see the raspberry under his eye before the full fight gets under way.

*** The fight between Ronon and Kiryk (the other runner) in The Tracker was awesome. Since they are about the same size it was fantastic to see thier skill. They used knives, fists and guns.

*** The martial arts in the fight in Broken Ties with Tyre was amazing. I just wish the whole fight made it into the episode. I would have loved to see it in the show instead of a special feature.

There are so many more. Fighting Teal'c was awesome. Anytime he kicked wraith butt was note worthy. Sparring with Teyla and Sheppard. You know...they are all awesome.
            I know what you mean. I was annoyed when I saw the rest of the fight that was supposed to be in the episode. It would have been so cool. They could have cut 15 or 20 seconds out of Teyla making up her mind about rejoining the team and added in the rest of the fight. Or maybe even the scene where Woolsey is looking for the cafeteria. I mean it was funny but I would have preferred them to put the rest of the fight in instead.

Comment

Oh...most definitely...we could have done without all Teyla's wishy washy stuff and more of that fight. We all knew she would come back to work. So...why did we need all that...a little maybe to show her concern but that would have been enough. (I loved the Woolsey - baby - cafeteria thing...so I would keep that!) We could have lost the scene with Kaanan and his itchy sweater and had all of the fight and life would have been good. (Granted I always want more screen time for Ronon.)

Comment

Ronon Vs Tyre, Ara and Rakai in Reunion
                sigpic

Comment

The back to back scene with Ford against the Wraith in Lost Boys. It's a few seconds but I love Bam Bam's work in that one.
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

The one where he fights the wraith at the end of sateda, its one of them moments where you see his anger in full force. Or the one with Michael in the pordigal, thats just quality.

Would still like to see him fight todd though

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      Ronon Vs Tyre, Ara and Rakai in Reunion
                      2nd!

I think that's one of the best fights in the franchise. That's probably more because of Marc Dacascos though.
                      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Hey guys, nembie here. Pretty much any fight that Ronon was in is quality. But lets be honest. Wewere all waiting to see himm got toe to toe with Teal'c. That was quality. My only gripe with any of his fights is that they are too short. I know they can't justify putting in a 5 minute fight scene in a 40 minute show, but even so, I think they are a little on the short side. Anyways, his fight with Teal'c is numero Uno for me, closely followed by his sword fight with Tyre and then the Tracker.

Comment

Working...
                        X