PDA

View Full Version : Eureka Questions

songar87
July 23rd, 2009, 05:04 AM
I have a couple of Eureka questions.

First, is it just me or does it look like Vince's freezer should take up the space that the four or five business to the left of Cafe Diem should need? (I am talking about Zoe's intro to the freezer in 'Bad to the Drone')

Second, in last weeks episode, the crisis at the end comes about because Julia can't change her appearance back. While rewatching it I realized that we see Julia in her original appearance after we saw her as Jo at the Karaoke party.....but before the final confrontation....Plot hole?

DigiFluid
July 23rd, 2009, 07:03 AM

First, is it just me or does it look like Vince's freezer should take up the space that the four or five business to the left of Cafe Diem should need? (I am talking about Zoe's intro to the freezer in 'Bad to the Drone')
My guess is that either a) it runs underground; or b) it functions like the TARDIS.

Second, in last weeks episode, the crisis at the end comes about because Julia can't change her appearance back. While rewatching it I realized that we see Julia in her original appearance after we saw her as Jo at the Karaoke party.....but before the final confrontation....Plot hole?
I can't say I noticed seeing Julia in her original appearance mid-episode. If you're right on that though....good god, that's a plot hole big enough to drive a Mack truck through :D

Wyrminarrd
July 23rd, 2009, 07:49 AM

I´m pretty sure that the freezer is supposed to be larger on the inside then it is on the outside, this is just one more thing that's supposed to make Eureka feel special and more advanced:mckayanime22:

Spoiler tags since I don't want to spoil anything for people who haven't seen the episode.

As for Julia being shown in the middle... I don't remember her being there but it could be explained away by saying that she could change gack and forth before she became unstable

songar87
July 23rd, 2009, 11:25 AM
lol....that thing with the freezer would be supported by Zoe's quote: "It's like Narnia"

And the second part is also what occurred to me

Gen Blue
February 16th, 2010, 02:27 AM
I saw this in the news today. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100215/sc_nm/us_physics_temperature
Such a 'Eureka' moment. :D

My question - did they ever explain the bit in the pilot about Jack and Zoe passing themselves on the way in/out of town?

cflat
March 4th, 2010, 10:55 AM
I saw this in the news today. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100215/sc_nm/us_physics_temperature
Such a 'Eureka' moment. :D

My question - did they ever explain the bit in the pilot about Jack and Zoe passing themselves on the way in/out of town?

I think somebody mentioned something about that on one of the DVD bonus specials. I can't be sure though. But I know that somewhere somebody said something about that.