Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eureka Questions

I have a couple of Eureka questions.

First, is it just me or does it look like Vince's freezer should take up the space that the four or five business to the left of Cafe Diem should need? (I am talking about Zoe's intro to the freezer in 'Bad to the Drone')

Second, in last weeks episode, the crisis at the end comes about because Julia can't change her appearance back. While rewatching it I realized that we see Julia in her original appearance after we saw her as Jo at the Karaoke party.....but before the final confrontation....Plot hole?

Originally posted by songar87 View Post

First, is it just me or does it look like Vince's freezer should take up the space that the four or five business to the left of Cafe Diem should need? (I am talking about Zoe's intro to the freezer in 'Bad to the Drone')
    My guess is that either a) it runs underground; or b) it functions like the TARDIS.

Second, in last weeks episode, the crisis at the end comes about because Julia can't change her appearance back. While rewatching it I realized that we see Julia in her original appearance after we saw her as Jo at the Karaoke party.....but before the final confrontation....Plot hole?
    I can't say I noticed seeing Julia in her original appearance mid-episode. If you're right on that though....good god, that's a plot hole big enough to drive a Mack truck through
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I´m pretty sure that the freezer is supposed to be larger on the inside then it is on the outside, this is just one more thing that's supposed to make Eureka feel special and more advanced

Spoiler tags since I don't want to spoil anything for people who haven't seen the episode.

Spoiler:
      As for Julia being shown in the middle... I don't remember her being there but it could be explained away by saying that she could change gack and forth before she became unstable

Comment

lol....that thing with the freezer would be supported by Zoe's quote: "It's like Narnia"

And the second part is also what occurred to me

Comment

I saw this in the news today. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100215/...cs_temperature
          Such a 'Eureka' moment.

My question - did they ever explain the bit in the pilot about Jack and Zoe passing themselves on the way in/out of town?
          Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
            I saw this in the news today. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100215/...cs_temperature
            Such a 'Eureka' moment.

My question - did they ever explain the bit in the pilot about Jack and Zoe passing themselves on the way in/out of town?
            I think somebody mentioned something about that on one of the DVD bonus specials. I can't be sure though. But I know that somewhere somebody said something about that.

Comment

Working...
            X