Question about Eatg May contain minor spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Eatg May contain minor spoilers

Im currently writing a Fanfiction and i was just wandering if it ever said what the rest of sg-1 and general Oniel were doing during the events of Eatg?

Well sam was at the SGC [obviously] but otherwise no I believe they did not
    WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
    Germany Chiefed Poland.
    England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
    England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
    France got Chiefed.
    Japan decided to scout America.
    America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
    America cut Japan to 90 pop.
    Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
    USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
    Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
    Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
    USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
    Hitler deleted his account...
    USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

SG1 were probably
      Spoiler:
      with the Oddy on that secret mission (without Sam) and as for O'Neill I don't know.

Comment

Doesn't really matter, there ain't much they could have done anyway.... especially Danial! Kidding...
        I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Oneil was in Washington, Woolsey refered to him when he told Sheppard to go back to earth to get in the chair. So its a reasonable guess that hes not off with SG1 wherever they are. Unless he left in the middle of a crisis O.o

Comment

"General O'Neill wants you in the chair."

Jack was probably at Homeworld Security in Washington calling the shots.
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I didnt mind not seeing him in it because we dont need to see the higher ups. All these times the worlds in danger we KNOW the president makes the big decisions, but how many times have we seen him? Lost citys about it.

Comment

Working...
              X