Terminator/Sarah Connor Chronicles General Appreciation and Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator/Sarah Connor Chronicles General Appreciation and Artwork

This is just for anyone who wants to discuss anything Terminator related really, not just SCC. So here's some topics to start us off...

- How relevant is SCC to the general Terminator saga?
    - Does Cameron really experience emotions?
    - Should it have been continued to a third seson?

That's all I can think of right now, but there's so much to talk about with this show!

Happy posting!

Lili

PS: This can double as an artwork thread if anyone wants to post their work
    Last edited by LiliJ; 23 July 2009, 08:28 AM.
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Yay! Discussion thread with artworks will be great too

Hmm what can I say?
    How revelant...
    - I think very much in common - the time line is ok, I like this jump in time in the very beggining - it has a sense What was hard for me in the beggining that Sara looks completely not like 'Sarah' you know or just the Sarah from my mind - Lena was too young for me firstly, but then I started to love her more and more for the creation. She's brilliant actress I remember her from '300' the movie about Sparthans;P

...ok, some pics anyone?
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I love this show and they should have renewed it for a third season instead of Dollhouse

I love Cameron (Summer Glau is a fabulous actress) and the relationship between Cameron and john is an interesting one I think she doesn't feel emotions to a certain extent

Here's some stuff I done

sigpic

Comment

I agree - this show is 100% better than Dollhouse!
        I started to think that the station have chosen cheaper show - Terminator had great special effects!

I love Cameron too! Summer has very nice and kind personality but played her role excelltly!

A wallp (from tutorial)

And my old ones:

Other artworks:

^ this was a bday gift for Luciana)

(from Luci's tut^)

John Connor gif
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Oh most definately. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to motivate myself enough to watch Dollhouse But I couldn't wait till the next week when TSCC was on. But TSCC is no more And to end it the way they did is just pure evil

Oh i'm lovin the artwork

Yeah i've heard that Summer is a really nice person in reality
          sigpic

Comment

Thankies And I love yours too! Especially the icons - professional!
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              Thankies And I love yours too! Especially the icons - professional!
              Oh I dunno about that, I just play around and most of the stuff I do is by accident
              sigpic

Comment

They say accidents in making artworks are the best
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

hmm good point
                  sigpic

Comment

*Waves hi *

There's already a general SCC thread for General Discussion here :
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ght=Terminator

Summer Glau/River Tam/Cameron Phillips/Other Parts - Thunk Thread
                    : http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...mer+Glau+Thunk

Brian Austin Green /Derek Reese Appreciation : http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54775

How do you feel about this as a title for your thread to keep it apart and not merged ?

"Terminator/Sarah Connor Chronicles General Appreciation and Artwork "

( Usual Pic/sig file limits and no img tagged pic requotes etc to apply.)

Any good ?
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      I love this show and they should have renewed it for a third season instead of Dollhouse

I love Cameron (Summer Glau is a fabulous actress) and the relationship between Cameron and john is an interesting one I think she doesn't feel emotions to a certain extent

Here's some stuff I done
                      Amazing! I especially love the icons.

And I think that Cameron does feel emotions - just not the same as humans. I reckon any mind (computer or otherwise) can evolve - skynet is proof of that. And she is surrounded by humans all the time and is a learning computer... I think she is evolving to experience some emotions. In S2 (from what I've seen - I'm not very far in yet!) they develop her character to think and feel (premiere = YAY!). Plus I love the ship between her and John.

I agree - this show is 100% better than Dollhouse!
                      I started to think that the station have chosen cheaper show - Terminator had great special effects!

I love Cameron too! Summer has very nice and kind personality but played her role excelltly!

<snip>
                      Oh, I love those artworks! I'd forgotten the one you made for Luci - it's so gorgeous! Love that moment.

They say accidents in making artworks are the best
                      Hehe, yeah - the sig Achaja's using at the moment took me about 5 minutes...

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      *Waves hi *

There's already a general SCC thread for General Discussion here :
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ght=Terminator

Summer Glau/River Tam/Cameron Phillips/Other Parts - Thunk Thread

Brian Austin Green /Derek Reese Appreciation.

How do you feel about this as a title for your thread to keep it apart and not merged ?

"Terminator/Sarah Connor Chronicles General Appreciation and Artwork "

( Usual Pic/sig file limits and no img tagged pic requotes etc to apply.)

Any good ?
                      Yeah, that sounds great! Thanks for letting us know, Bagpuss.

Art from me...

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ
                        Yeah, that sounds great! Thanks for letting us know, Bagpuss.
                        My pleasure !
                        Fixed the title and tags.

Have fun !
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Woohood! I like it even better now because of artworks\
                          And we still can discuss
                          Thanks Baggie

Love love love them Lili!
                          I also think Cameron can feel emotions, even if she behave like machine - I believe there is something in her metal heart!
                          I can't tell more because you Lili didn't see one episode about her in s2 so....*whistles*
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Darn you Achaja!! If you're not going to tell me anything why do you keep teasing me?! *cries in a corner*

Comment

don't cry!
                              I just want you to get know episodes yourself it's not teasing - just hiding spoiler things before you hrhrhr
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                              X