X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some major australian news

http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?t=8124
    this is from a very reliable source. the guy who posted this, has never lied to us before. everything he has said, has come true.

channel 7 are dumb enough to do this. i can't believe they are pulling this crap.

airing the season finale as the 12th episode is just retarted.

:| :| :|

W

T

F
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

I think its a completely terrible and stupid idea, showing the season final first.

Why?!

Maybe they plan to show the rest of season 8 backwards!

I was so happy they started showing Season 8, they were finally doing it right but now they have to screw up again.

to Quote a fellow Gateworld forum poster:"Nobody screws stargate like seven"

Comment

This would be so typical..they finally play a full season but have to screw it up by showing epps out of order. I so hope this news is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kender
          This would be so typical..they finally play a full season but have to screw it up by showing epps out of order. I so hope this news is wrong.
          not likely. hopefully, they reconsider. not only are they playing the episodes out of order, but they're playing the season 8 finale first, because gemini contains aspects that apparently relate to atlantis. hello, the season 8 finale will definitly relate to atlantis.

JUST DIE 7

Comment

God-damn it! What the **** is wrong with Seven anyway? Who decides this crap?

BYE
            "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

SPOILER SPACE

I don't see how anyone can logically put the season finale on first. If they're that worried with consistency how about the explain how we get a PJ or timeship out of nowhere, not to mention a bunch of other stuff that most likely wont add up.

Comment

Seven was just beginning to treat the show with respect, now they're screwing with the airing schedule?

Comment

i just realised something, although i may not remember it correctly.
                  they're gonna air prometheus unbound, then skip everything else, and head to the season finale.
                  spoiler for it's good to be king
                  Spoiler:
                  i believe they find the puddlejumper/time machine that they're going to use in this episode. so the puddlejumper will just magically appear

Comment

Are they using this as a Season Finale, or are they planning on showing the rest of the season after it? I understood why they skipped the Crossing Jordan crossover episode with Las Vegas, cause they were dependent on each other, but there hasn't been any major crossovers yet to justify skipping half the season, based on casual references. Hopefully they'll show Atlantis and the rest of the season properly.

Comment

I think someone must have their wires crossed.You can bet your life it wont happen.
                      One, it makes no sense whatsover, and the Scifi wouldn't allow it. That would let the cat out of the bag about the content of the final for the American, european market that they would consider the most important. it would be downloaded like mad.
                      it won't happen, trust me!!

Comment

Even skipping Gemini is bad enough, lets hope you're right though. I want Seven to keep showing SG-1 and to launch Atlantis properly.

Comment

Originally posted by david2708
                          I think someone must have their wires crossed.You can bet your life it wont happen.
                          One, it makes no sense whatsover, and the Scifi wouldn't allow it. That would let the cat out of the bag about the content of the final for the American, european market that they would consider the most important. it would be downloaded like mad.
                          it won't happen, trust me!!
                          it had better not happen. but channel 7 are a bunch of retards

Comment

Just when we think they're fixing one problem, the Network introduces another. Hopefully it's a mistake, though. Gemini as well.

Comment

*dies laughing*

Channel 7 are idiots
                              *has completely given up on them, treats SG as repeats*

Oh and by the way
                              I wouldn't put it past them

They skipped 6 JAG eps in Victoria to catch us up to the rest of the country
                              And then they stopped us...and let the other states keep going
                              Therefore we are STILL behind

*rolls eyes*

Might I add...6 GOOD eps they skipped

Ah well if they air it out of order at least my curiosity about what happens in Moebius will be satisfied earlier

*shakes head*

Idiots

Comment

Working...
                              X