Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate designs and level of technology?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate designs and level of technology?

Can anyone enlighten me to the history of Stargates? I'm trying to get my head round the order they came in. I mean I think it went in an order of Universe gate was built first, then Pegasus then Milky way.

but the build quality indicates it should go Milky Way, Pegasus, Universe. I just figured Atlantis was built first, they built the destiny with it's gate, then the Atlantis gates for Pegasus then earth.

Or am I getting it totally wrong?

milkyway gates first, Universe gates, pegasus gates is the correct order.

universe gates were essentially an upgrade

Comment

So are you saying they went to milky way, made the Stargates there, then made the Destiny, then made Atlantis and went to Pegasus?

Comment

Originally posted by Automission View Post
        So are you saying they went to milky way, made the Stargates there, then made the Destiny, then made Atlantis and went to Pegasus?
        When they split from the Ori they came to the Milky Way and planted Stargates. They then built the Destiny (Universe) and sent it off to plant Stargates ahead of a seeder ship that would follow it up. Then a plague struck the Ancients and Atlantis blasted off from Earth to head to the Pegasus Galaxy and they then placed Stargates there too. That's the order .

If you watch Ark of Truth right at the begining one of the Alterans has a sketch of the Stargates, and that is also likely to be the guy who came up with (and possibly built) the first of the Stargates.

Comment

Working...
        X