Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any current place to start?

Hey,
    I'm just now hearing about Horizion and when I try to ge the scripts I see the sites like down, or not in existence.

Is there a place to find them and start from the beginning or am I just too late?

Originally posted by strods View Post
    Hey,
    I'm just now hearing about Horizion and when I try to ge the scripts I see the sites like down, or not in existence.

Is there a place to find them and start from the beginning or am I just too late?
    You can just go to http://www.sg-universe.net. Just go to the Stargate: Horizon section, and you'll find all of the episodes on there. But before too long they should also be up on the site again.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by strods View Post
      Hey,

I can help with that......I have every single ep released thus far on my pendrive in PDF format....just drop me a PM with your email address and I can put them all into a ZIP file and email them to you...

Comment

Working...
      X