X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU: Comic-Con 2009: Send your Syfy questions this way

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...-this-way.html

Comic-Con 2009: Send your Syfy questions this way

"Battlestar Galactica," "Caprica," "Warehouse 13"...

If you're a fan of any of these series, you're clearly a Syfy viewer, and Zap2it wants to hear from you.

We've partnered with Syfy for Comic-Con International and we'll be hitting the festivities next week with unprecedented access to all of the channel's special events, which include panels for "Stargate Universe," "Caprica/BSG: The Plan," "Eureka," "Sanctuary" and "Warehouse 13."

We'll be one-on-one with the network's producers and talent -- see the full list of attendees below -- so yes, if you have questions about anything Syfy-related, Zap2it is the place to submit them.

Post them to the comments below or send them to us directly at [email protected]

"Stargate Universe": Robert Carlyle, Brian J. Smith, Elyse Levesque, David Blue, Alaina Huffman, Jamil Walker Smith, Ming Na, producers Brad Wright, Robert Cooper

"Caprica/BSG": Esai Morales, Edward James Olmos, producers Ronald D. Moore, David Eick, Jane Espenson

"Eureka": Moderated by Joshua Gates, Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Erica Cerra, Neil Grayston, producer Jaime Paglia will be in attendance

"Sanctuary": Amanda Tapping, Robin Dunne, producers Martin Wood & Damian Kindler

"Warehouse 13": Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek, Allison Scagliotti, producers Jack Kenny and David Simkins

REST AT LINK ABOVE

I posted a question. Who knows if it will be answered or not...I thought it was a pretty valid question.

Question for the SGU Panel: Although the series will focus more on the characters and their development, it has been mentioned that there will still be the occasional alien interaction. Will the unplanned expedition encounter and interact with at least one alien species some time during the first 10 episodes of season 1?
    I posted as Orion Antreas.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
    and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Posted my question for our newest stars as well!!!
      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
      CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
      GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
      VCON VANCOUVER 2010
      FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
      X