PDA

View Full Version : Broken Ties, Classical Music At The End, Whats Is It?

Gate Traveller
July 11th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Remember the lovely little piece of classical music that Woolsey was playing in his office at the end of the episode? What is it called and how can I get it?

I know that the piece itself was performed/written by Joel Goldsmith but am having no luck in finding even a name for the music. Any help, Anyone?

Coronach
July 11th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Remember the lovely little piece of classical music that Woolsey was playing in his office at the end of the episode? What is it called and how can I get it?

I know that the piece itself was performed/written by Joel Goldsmith but am having no luck in finding even a name for the music. Any help, Anyone?

Interesting. If it's by Joel Goldsmith then I have no idea what it'd be called. The style sounds kinda different from what Joel usually does though, are you sure it's him (just curious)? :P

In any case, I agree with you...it's very cool. I wish I could help ya :(

jelgate
July 12th, 2009, 12:02 PM
If it is Joel's work you can't get it. He rarely releases his work to public

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
July 12th, 2009, 12:11 PM
yeah it was a score he made just for that episode.

SunDancer
July 12th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Joel Goldsmith is currently preparing a Stargate Atlantis compilation CD, and he's welcoming people's input re. what they'd like to hear on that CD.

You can post a request for that classical piece from Broken Ties on this thread at Joel G.'s forum:

http://freeclydejoelgoldsmithforum.yuku.com/topic/874

SunDancer
July 12th, 2009, 09:49 PM
@ Gate Traveller: I took the liberty to request that nice little piece of music over at Joel G.'s forum on your behalf, cuz I like it a lot myself... :)

todayfevers
November 3rd, 2019, 08:32 PM
I realise this is kinda old, but was this song ever released from Joel Goldsmith? I've been looking for it since it aired.

jelgate
November 4th, 2019, 04:49 AM
It has not and probably never will