This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis' power?

How come if Anubis has the knowledge of the ancients, he doesn't go find some ancient weapon or better yet gate to atlantis.
    why does he bother with goald technology and stuff.

he,like daniel lost most of his memory of being an ancient. the only reason he is more advanced then the rest is that he is only semi "un-acended" and has some memory remaining.
    MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
    I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

I don't think he gained any mystical knowledge of the Ancients when he Ascended, but in the course of getting there he learned a lot about them and managed to replicate some of their tech.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Because in "Before I sleep" Janus blocks all gate addresses from the Atlantis stargate except for earth.
        Before this day is done, I will feed on your buttery defiance

Comment

Originally posted by ColdZero
          Spoiler:
          Because in "Before I sleep" Janus blocks all gate addresses from the Atlantis stargate except for earth.
          Better yet, because clearly Anubis has no clue where Atlantis is.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
            Better yet, because clearly Anubis has no clue where Atlantis is.
            Which is the exact reason why
            Spoiler:
            he sent Osiris to try and get Daniel to remember the Gate address for Atlantis.
            MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X