Rockne on the Rift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockne on the Rift

The Parsec Award-nominated pop-culture podcast The Chronic Rift's latest episode is a spotlight on Rockne S. O'Bannon, who's interviewed by two of the Rift regulars, John S. Drew and Orenthal V. Hawkins. Rockne talks about Farscape (both in TV and comic book form), as well as Alien Nation, The New Twilight Zone, Warehouse 13, seaQuest DSV, and more. (Full disclosure: I'm also one of the show's cohosts, along with John and Hawk, and several others, and I do TV reviews for the Rift as well.)

Check it out on iTunes, at the Rift web site or at the Rift's page on podOmatic.
    Keith R.A. DeCandido
    [email protected]
    www.decandido.net
    decandido.wordpress.com
    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk." ---Tom Waits, "Heartattack and Vine"

Originally posted by krad View Post
    The Parsec Award-nominated pop-culture podcast The Chronic Rift's latest episode is a spotlight on Rockne S. O'Bannon, who's interviewed by two of the Rift regulars, John S. Drew and Orenthal V. Hawkins. Rockne talks about Farscape (both in TV and comic book form), as well as Alien Nation, The New Twilight Zone, Warehouse 13, seaQuest DSV, and more. (Full disclosure: I'm also one of the show's cohosts, along with John and Hawk, and several others, and I do TV reviews for the Rift as well.)

Check it out on iTunes, at the Rift web site or at the Rift's page on podOmatic.
    Thanks for the links.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I couldn't get the podcast to work. Would someone be able to tell me why Rockne is no longer associated with Warehouse 13?
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

The OP would be happy to know that Keith Decandido is on the Related Recap podcast talking Farscape: http://comicrelated.com/news/1936/th...ap-127-podcast

Comment

Working...
        X