This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just a test.

I just want to see if all my settings work right. I am new to this forum but I have been on the SCI-FI BBoard for a very long time.

Welcome to the forum. This must be a big change from the Sci-Fi BBoard, eh?
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
    Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
    Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
    Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
    Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
    Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
    Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by GDO_Demo
      I just want to see if all my settings work right. I am new to this forum but I have been on the SCI-FI BBoard for a very long time.
      those settings must had been wrong he only posted once
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by NightWing

BTW, Welcome to the forum GDO_Demo......

You might find these topics interesting
        New Members thread
        The Testing thread
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin

BTW, Welcome to the forum GDO_Demo......

You might find these topics interesting
          New Members thread
          The Testing thread
          Umm, why are people bringing up threads, almost 2 years-old?

Comment

Originally posted by NightWing
            lmao *greens*
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Your OT post count isn't included in your overall post count.

If it were, I'd have about 8000 posts by now!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                Your OT post count isn't included in your overall post count.

If it were, I'd have about 8000 posts by now!
                Sneaky, that. So I guess people with thousands of posts actually had something to say all of those times.
                my blog, now with more randomness

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                  Umm, why are people bringing up threads, almost 2 years-old?
                  LMAO.... I just noticed the date this thread was created.... I went by the post above min...so i would suggest you ask the poster above me why threads that are nearly 2 years old being brought up

Comment

Old threads should be locked that way no one can bring them back !!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                      Old threads should be locked that way no one can bring them back !!
                      Yeah....that way people like me wont get confused when people say that the thread is nearly 2 years old

*should really pay attention to the time stamp on the first post in every thread he visits

Comment

ITs porably something which they would never do as it would take time, and we all know how the Mods feel about that.

Comment

actually they should set threads to be auto-pruned after they go a certain period with no posts in the OT section...

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                            ITs porably something which they would never do as it would take time, and we all know how the Mods feel about that.
                            So we don't do it because we're all lazy duffers? Thanks for assuming.

We don't close old threads because some of them are still useful and relevant. The ones that's aren't still useful likely won't see the light of day again, but we want to leave it up to you all to decide.
                            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                              So we don't do it because we're all lazy duffers? Thanks for assuming.

We don't close old threads because some of them are still useful and relevant. The ones that's aren't still useful likely won't see the light of day again, but we want to leave it up to you all to decide.
                              Thats not what I meant, its came up a while ago in another topic about how long it would take to do something. But now that Agent Dark has enlightened me I nolonger think this

Comment

Working...
                              X