Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if i was a wraith, would you shake hands with me?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i was a wraith, would you shake hands with me?

If I was a wraith, would you shake my hands ? I'm not saying I look like a wraith not that they're not sexy in their own kind of way but my children seem to think that if I was an alien I would be a cross between wraith ( may be is the whole goth thing) and an asgard (I think it has something to do with my size). would you say hi to me and shake hands , or will you be afraid I may suck the life out of you, or what would you do?
    Last edited by capricaabydos; 10 February 2011, 02:05 PM.
    sigpic
    siggy made by RogueRanger
    http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
    killing threads one post at a time

Are hugs out of the question?;D

Uh, I think I'd shake your hand. I'm kind of wraithy, too, if there is such a thing as a short and fat wraith.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

Uh, I think I'd shake your hand. I'm kind of wraithy, too, if there is such a thing as a short and fat wraith.
      I think hugs will be ok, but I do wonder if they show any emotions , and about the short and fat , hum I wonder that too! I've never seen one just me when I look in the mirror I have gain some weight recently, but I have a question if we hug won't we kill each other?
      sigpic
      siggy made by RogueRanger
      http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
      killing threads one post at a time

Comment

I'd shake your hand, sure, but I would NOT let you give me a palm hickey!!

das
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by capricaabydos View Post
          I think hugs will be ok, but I do wonder if they show any emotions , and about the short and fat , hum I wonder that too! I've never seen one just me when I look in the mirror I have gain some weight recently, but I have a question if we hug won't we kill each other?
          Depends on what kind of emotions. Todd had a sense of humor. And he got quite angry a few times (even though many wraith got angry at times for various reasons). And since he had a sense of humor, I would think he'd have other emotions too.

Comment

I'd give you a high 5......... and make sure it wasn't your "BUSINESS" hand
            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
              I'd give you a high 5......... and make sure it wasn't your "BUSINESS" hand

Comment

Yeah, but I once touched a ginger, on the lips!!!
                I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I would shake your hand while wearing a Joy buzzer.

Comment

I wouldn't shake your hand, but I might shoot you.

Comment

No. But I'd shoot you.

Comment

Since i'm the Submersion Queen in the WWA RPG, sure!

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

OMG I love your sig... Fans are just so cruel to season 5 of SGA.. LOL

OMG!!!
                          Don't be so hard on yourself!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by capricaabydos View Post
                            If I was a wraith, would you shake my hands ? I'm not saying I look like a wraith not that they're not sexy in their own kind of way but my children seem to think that if I was an alien I would be a cross between wraith ( may be is the whole goth thing) and an asgard (I think it has something to do with my size). But either way I'll be a good looking wraith queen, little short, but that's what stilettos are for , so if you saw me on the streets (short, good looking wraith) would you say hi to me and shake hands , or will you be afraid I may suck the life out of you, or what would you do?
                            I would give you a Borat high 5.....while wearing a mankini
                            sigpic

Comment

I shake hands only after you have taken the vaccine.
                              Jackson: This is a radio. It's so my friends can find me, and shoot you.

Comment

Working...
                              X