This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis 5 season boxed set Australia

I'm looking forward to buying the complete set when it comes out soon i've held off buying any of the Atlantis dvds for this reason (go beside my 10 season box sg1 yay). But its released in Australia on the 29th this month.

looking at the news on this site its not out in the us until Oct?? which makes me wonder is this the same set?? looks the same why would the release dates be so far out (and why here first??).

do all our dvd stores have an outdated release time i'd hate to wait until oct for this....
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Nothings more important than your health... except your money!.

sigpic
    "As a matter of fact it does say Colonel on my uniform." - Colonel Danning

I'd just order it from overseas. Most of my Stargate DVD's have come from the US, and SGA Season 5 is on its way to me right now. No sense in waiting when we don't need to.

BYE
    "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBlu View Post
      I'd just order it from overseas. Most of my Stargate DVD's have come from the US, and SGA Season 5 is on its way to me right now. No sense in waiting when we don't need to.

BYE
      But thats the thing, the complete set is out here 2 months before the US, and even and I can get it cheaper. Just seems too good to be true kinda makes me go do a waaaai-ta-minute second look.

But looking at it again , it is the same box set... wow WOW!!
      -----------------------------------------------------
      Nothings more important than your health... except your money!.

sigpic
      "As a matter of fact it does say Colonel on my uniform." - Colonel Danning

Comment

Working...
      X