PDA

View Full Version : Vegas extended episode

Major_Griff
July 5th, 2009, 10:45 PM
What exactly was different from the original? It's been so long since I've seen it I couldn't tell.

kennythewraith
July 5th, 2009, 10:50 PM
is it vegas thats extended or EATG?im confused im not that far yet on my s5 dvds

GateTrek2004
July 6th, 2009, 01:32 AM
Both were extended but i could not tell a difference in either episode.

LtColCarter
July 6th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Both were extended but i could not tell a difference in either episode.

I couldn't either...

But I sortta thought Vegas was an off episode anyway.

Skylore
July 6th, 2009, 10:21 PM
What exactly was different from the original? It's been so long since I've seen it I couldn't tell.

There were 8 (7 extended scenes and 1 deleted scene). I wrote a detailed description of the Vegas extended scenes here. (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=10365935#post10365935)

Major_Griff
July 7th, 2009, 10:21 AM
There were 8 (7 extended scenes and 1 deleted scene). I wrote a detailed description of the Vegas extended scenes here. (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=10365935#post10365935)

Oh cool, thanks.

Gate Traveller
July 7th, 2009, 07:26 PM
I believe it actually works out to something like an extra 4 - 4.5 minutes of deleted scenes that are re inserted, but remember that deleted scenes are left out for a reason;)

LtColCarter
July 8th, 2009, 07:28 AM
I believe it actually works out to something like an extra 4 - 4.5 minutes of deleted scenes that are re inserted, but remember that deleted scenes are left out for a reason;)

And that reason is??

Crazedwraith
July 8th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Time constraints usually. They have to have a 42 minutes episode so it fits in the timeslot with the right number of ads.

LtColCarter
July 8th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Time constraints usually. They have to have a 42 minutes episode so it fits in the timeslot with the right number of ads.

Ahhh...I figured it was something juicy

Lilli
July 12th, 2009, 08:25 AM
I'm probably a minority here but Season 5 was among the best to me and Vegas was such a rockin' cool episode! Loved it! :cool:

Elite Anubis Guard
July 22nd, 2009, 10:06 AM
Can't say the extendedness stuff out to me. Was only 4 minutes or so. But that said Vegas was an amazing episode. Very stylistic.

WraithQueenH
August 25th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Anyone else find that they look at Goths a bit differently now? :wraithanime11:

I liked the style of this and the tie in to Enemy at the Gate, but wish they included more deleted scenes in the extended version.

QueenMalka
August 26th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Anyone else find that they look at Goths a bit differently now? :wraithanime11:

I liked the style of this and the tie in to Enemy at the Gate, but wish they included more deleted scenes in the extended version.

I don't think I look at my self any different... *looks in mirror* nope same pale chick I normally see.

I agree there should have been more stuff add to claim the title of extended version.

Dr. Selene Ankarres
October 7th, 2009, 07:27 AM
I couldn't either...

But I sortta thought Vegas was an off episode anyway.

I think it was an off episode too, it was just a slow episode bran storm so they thought of doing another alternate universe thing. personally, they should have done th episode with more wraith ;)

WraithQueenH
October 13th, 2009, 06:42 PM
I think it was an off episode too, it was just a slow episode bran storm so they thought of doing another alternate universe thing. personally, they should have done th episode with more wraith ;)

But Selene, we got to see more of the wraith's body??!!?!?! ;) I liked Vegas.. John even died! LOL. ::ducks tomatoes::