Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cried...

2x16 - "The Locket"

One of the best and most touching episodes of television I have ever seen.
    I'm really kicking myself for waiting so long to finally watch Farscape.
    sigpic

Originally posted by SpyDude View Post
    2x16 - "The Locket"

Trust me. It wont be the last time you cry...The episodes keep getting better

Thanks, Scifan!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyMurray View Post
      Trust me. It wont be the last time you cry...The episodes keep getting better
      That is for sure.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

2x16 - "The Locket"

Yeah that's a sad ending, but wait till you get ot the end of the season - Die Me Dichotomy. And then there's the ep in S3 - you'll know which one when you get to it.
        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
          Yeah that's a sad ending, but wait till you get ot the end of the season - Die Me Dichotomy. And then there's the ep in S3 - you'll know which one when you get to it.
          Yeah, you can't miss that one.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just get the kleenex out and do not watch S3 with sinus headache.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              Just get the kleenex out and do not watch S3 with sinus headache.
              LMAO!! Indeed!
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

s3 was so great but yeah be prepared to get at least choked up from time to time in the future...but dont worry theres plenty of side splitting laughter and action to enjoy.

Comment

Depressing (but great) episode.

But the worst is yet to come... you still have to watch the 'Season of Death' (S3).
                  sigpic
                  "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                  DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

2x16 - "The Locket"

While that is a great eps. I didn't cry. I cried in "The Way We Weren't". Possibly because I was going through some stuff at the time...but mostly it's because I can't NOT cry when Aeryn (so beautifully and masterfully played by Claudia) cries.

As everyone else has said...S3 is a hardish season to get through because OMG there's so much that happens. Once you get to through it...you'll know why it's called the "Season of Death" (and that's not just the title to the first eps of S3 - it counts for the WHOLE season. ).
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I've watched through the first 4 episodes of season 3 now and none of them have had the same effect on me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Season 3, as a whole, was heartbreaking to me. So much loss. An amazing season though. It really was.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                          While that is a great eps. I didn't cry. I cried in "The Way We Weren't". Possibly because I was going through some stuff at the time...but mostly it's because I can't NOT cry when Aeryn (so beautifully and masterfully played by Claudia) cries.

As everyone else has said...S3 is a hardish season to get through because OMG there's so much that happens. Once you get to through it...you'll know why it's called the "Season of Death" (and that's not just the title to the first eps of S3 - it counts for the WHOLE season. ).
                          I agree! Everytime Claudia cries, I can jsut feel my heart break along with her, and I tear up, at the least.

Comment

Working...
                          X