my Idea for a new stargate episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my Idea for a new stargate episode

ok I am new at this but I write short stories alot. so tell me what y'all think
    also I will just put the sumary because I don't want to write the whole thing down now.

ok so here is the plot

sam sheppard and mckay are on the oddesy on the way to earth. the daedalus is taking repairs at the time. when a strange alien vessel pulls them out of hyperspace. the alien ship hails them. and tells them that the klargion hegonomy has taken interest in the milky way and that they must tell their leaders they have 4 months to make a choice to hand over their galaxy without a fight. well they refuse and the klargions invade. they klargion technology is far more advanced than the ancients. the klargion vessel fires a mini star at the oddesy and knocks out it's shields but then 4 unknow vessels drop out of a wormhole and open fire on the klargion ship. they then hail the oddesy and tell them they were tracking the klargion ship waiting for the time to strike. they then offer to begin diplomatic contact with earth in a few months they call them selves the marein republic because their creators were the ancient rival of the klargions they were called the marein empire.
    if you want more info on the klargions check out my reply to the thread create your own race. I lost the URL sorry.

Klargion? taht sounds kinda cheezy and idk how to pronounce it lol. And the fact taht they are more advanced then the ancients would mean we would never beat them and the whole mini satr thing seems cheezy as well.. But this sounds alot like a fan fic i read i htink it was new earth?
    sigpic

Comment

sounds like it Famrir.
      im guna assume it is pronounced
      Klah-Ri-Ghon

also mini star. an energy weapon that basicaly sparkles as if it has spikes.
      sigpic

Comment

it is pronounced klar-gee-on they fire super dense plasma projectiles that have the mass of the sun down to 10 meters. they have an enemy that would be willing to help the humans so my thought was that the galaxy would be on the brink of defeat then the enemy of the klargions would move in and start fighting and then the marein republic along with the humans and jaffa would push then back and force a retreat. also the klargion ships can be disabled by neutrino beams they are easy to make the sun makes them all the time they just are not focused enough. so you get a beam of neutrinos and it burns out their shields then they ships weapons are forced to power down because they are so powerful that the klargion ship would not survive without shields thus leaving them powerless. I am sure the humans will figure that out because they will detect the shields being less effective as the neutrino density rises.

Comment

the mini star is a super dense plasma projectile that explodes with a supernove out to 5000 miles.

their shields are vulnerable to neutrinos. the technology is more advance then the ancients in that they can travel any where in the universe in a second and they have powerful shields equal to atlantis with 3 zpms

they can't fight when their shields are down because they will not survive the blast.

the ancients could hold them back it is jus their defences and engines are more advanced and they have better weapons but they fire once every 4 minutes

Comment

sounds like an uber weapon tho it would be cool that they could use solar flares though im not sure how strong a solar flare is
            sigpic

Comment

the star cannon can't fire if their shields are down because they will be destroyed in the blast so they would have to use more conventional weapons.

their shields are vulnerable to neutrino radiation but you need a lot of it focused on them to take out their shields.

Comment

Working...
              X