Sanctuary on iTunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary on iTunes

I just had this link turn up in my Google Alerts for Sanctuary but I don't have iTunes (and I'm not in the US) so could people that have iTunes do some checking for us and see if it is available, what's available, how much etc and report back? Thanks very much

http://www.apple.com/itunes/top-100/...-for-all-pt-2/
    -

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    I just had this link turn up in my Google Alerts for Sanctuary but I don't have iTunes (and I'm not in the US) so could people that have iTunes do some checking for us and see if it is available, what's available, how much etc and report back? Thanks very much

http://www.apple.com/itunes/top-100/...-for-all-pt-2/
    All 13 episodes of S1 are available for $25.87 or $1.99 per episode.

Mike

Comment

Kinda late there. Well, lets hope S2 comes out more in line with sci fi Syfy release...
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
        Kinda late there. Well, lets hope S2 comes out more in line with sci fi Syfy release...
        Well it's being handled by a different distribution company now so we'll just have to wait and see what their strategy is going to be, things seemed to move along after E1 Entertainment got the rights. Maybe Tricon had too much on their plate worrying about Worldwide TV distribution for a new series to concentrate on the home video market and that's why they handed it off. I'm kinda curious about it though.
        -

Comment

I haven't started watching it yet.. unfortuantely... But I am curious

Are the webisodes different from the episodes in Season one? Or are they all the same?
          Jack: I thought I told you I retired.
          Hammond: Oh... I thought you said you were "tired"
          Jack: Well... as a matter of fact... I am a little... tired.
          Hammond: There's no time for that now! You have a mission to lead!
          Jack: RIIIIIIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Youth View Post
            I haven't started watching it yet.. unfortuantely... But I am curious

Are the webisodes different from the episodes in Season one? Or are they all the same?
            Its pretty much the 1st 3 ep of season 1. But there are quite a few changes. Actually there are a lot of changes LOL
            They are def worth seeing.

Comment

That's awesome, thanks. I'll have to check those out.

Are they still available online? I tried SciFi's website but I couldn't find them. Maybe I'll check iTunes out.
              Jack: I thought I told you I retired.
              Hammond: Oh... I thought you said you were "tired"
              Jack: Well... as a matter of fact... I am a little... tired.
              Hammond: There's no time for that now! You have a mission to lead!
              Jack: RIIIIIIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Youth View Post
                That's awesome, thanks. I'll have to check those out.

Are they still available online? I tried SciFi's website but I couldn't find them. Maybe I'll check iTunes out.
                I'm not sure if they are still online but you could definitely check out itunes or the DVDs are out on Sept. 15th.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                X