This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Characters you want in SG:U

Do you have any characters from SG-1 or Atlantis that you want to be in SG:U?

If so, comment here.

Who I want in SG:U.
    Major Lorne (Atlantis)
    Chuck (Atlantis)
    Rya'c (SG-1)
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

I wouldn't mind seeing Major Lorne or Col. Reynolds. Defs no major chracters from either being regulars.
    Meh.

Comment

oh absolutly lorne would be badass because i don't see his character as complete. Even sheppard as a military leader would be cool but lorne in a first command like situation. hardcore.
      Go Preds Go

Comment

Yeah Lorne would be awesome. And McKay as a guest. And some minor characters would be cool to have in SGU
        sigpic
        SGU, cannot wait for more of you

Comment

None. As little of SG1 and SGA as possible please.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Rya'c- How can we possibly see him in SGU? Maybe if he is visiting Teal'c who, at the same time, is visiting Earth and accidentally happens to be in a room where they use that Ancients' communic. device to chat with Earth people. Some 1: 10 000 possibility

Lorne and Chuch - they are in the Pegasus Galaxy or will be by the time the shows take place. Well, there is always a 1:1000 chance Lorne could somehow appear in one Earth episode of SGU but I doubt someone would need Chuck there... for what possible purpose?

Now McKay could appear... but he is also in Pegasus and they have Carter on Earth and that kid on the ship and Dr. Rush so why would they need him?

Daniel Jackson is logical- he is crazy about Ancients' stuff
            O'Neill too- he is the leader of that Stargate thingy
            Carter- could possibly appear, she knows all the stuff concerning Stargates

Others? There is no need for them...
            - the guest member of SGU book club

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Cadman again. It could be possible that she's been reassigned to Icarus Base after leaving Atlantis.
              sigpic

Comment

None but if i had to chooses it would be Teal'c just to have the whole of sg1 back
                sigpic
                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                Metal gear fan

Comment

Dr. Lam is hot! she would be a nice addition
                  My Story:
                  http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    None. As little of SG1 and SGA as possible please.
                    We have a winner. SGU is a spin off and a new series. It'd be nice for TPTB and others to remember that.
                    Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

FRAN

(Yes, you may now execute me for my crimes)
                      (and if that wasn't absurd enough, Holographic Doctor Janet Frasier. Well at least she's not a replicator No, I don't really want these to happen but it's nice imagining for a moment. Though it would be pretty pointless since neither of the above would really be the character we remember and even if they were none of the other characters would actually know them. And now you see why I shouldn't apply logic to my silly ideas: it just results in pointless rambling.)
                      Last edited by Eternal Density; 28 June 2009, 11:20 PM.
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by TheHomegaMan View Post
                        We have a winner. SGU is a spin off and a new series. It'd be nice for TPTB and others to remember that.
                        Except this is a thread for those expressing the characters from SG1 and SGA they they wish to see in Universe. So go easy
                        Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                          Except this is a thread for those expressing the characters from SG1 and SGA they they wish to see in Universe. So go easy
                          That just earnt you some rep points.
                          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Major Lorne would be awesome
                            sigpic

Comment

If there are characters shown I wish they wouldn't announce it, make a big deal of it, just let them play their part in the story and move on, keep the feel self contained instead of making them look tacked on.

Comment

Working...
                              X