Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost in Australia - February 2005 (No Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost in Australia - February 2005 (No Spoilers)

Hey, This may have been mentioned in the other Lost thread, but I don't want to be spoiled, so I haven't checked. Last night the Seven Network showed teaser ads for Lost, as well as other shows such as Desperate Housewives. It looks cool and I can't wait. They said February 2005 as the launching date, that should be the time when Alias returns as well. Stargate: Atlantis has been rumoured to be launching then on Seven, hopefully they will show trailers for that soon, as well. Just thought I'd give Australians anticipating the show a heads up.

UPDATE: This thread now contains spoilers up to where Lost is up to in Australia at the moment. Don't spoil anything that hasn't been shown in Australia, yet.
    Last edited by D.C.; 04 February 2005, 03:11 PM.

Originally posted by D.C.
    ... other shows such as Desperate Housewives. It looks cool and I can't wait.
    Desperate Housewives looks cool?

Comment

Lost.

Comment

Both Desperate Housewives and Lost are great shows. Don't let the show name or the commercials fool you about Desperate Housewives: It's not at all what you would think it is. It's really very good.
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Cool. I'm definately going to watch Lost, though. Alias is one of my favourite shows and this looks even better.

Comment

IMO, Desperate Housewives is more of a girl show. Guys probably won't enjoy it.
            Rocky

Comment

That's what I figured, I have no plans to watch Desperate Housewives. Now lost is a show that I know I'll like!

Comment

Whoa, there was just a larger trailer last night, it looks really awesome and really cinematic.

Comment

Lost is well worth the watch. I thought I'd only like a few shows but I am still watching with interest.
                  "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                  'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                  Individuality is freedom lived.
                  'Janis Joplin'

Comment

The ads in Australia showed clips from the pilot. The plane crashing, someone getting sucked into an engine, lots of running and screaming, it looks cool.

Comment

Without giving too much away, what is the premise of Lost...?
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

An airliner crashes on a tropical island, the survivors of the crash now try to survive the island, but soon they learn that it has a secret.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                          An airliner crashes on a tropical island, the survivors of the crash now try to survive the island, but soon they learn that it has a secret.
                          Sounds interesting... looking forward to seeing the pilot.
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

That's pretty much all of the premise I know, I intentionally haven't spoiled the show.

Comment

The U.S. ABC website has a video section that gives you a nice introduction on the characters. I've only watched the 'Meet the Characters' ones, so I'm not sure if the other ones have massive spoilers in there or not. The Meet the Characters might have small spoilers in it if you want to go into the show totally unspoiled. I can't wait until it launches here. There's even an Australian character in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X