Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blog/Twitter: Lou Diamond Phillips (SGU)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blog/Twitter: Lou Diamond Phillips (SGU)

http://twitter.com/LouDPhillips

June 26 2009

LouDPhillips
    For now, loving hot water, clean sheets, good food and the company of my fam. Will keep you up on Stargate news and a visit to Iron Chef!
    17 minutes ago from web

LouDPhillips
    Hey, it's LDP back in the world. Blown away by the support. Thanks for the tweets to my Yvonne. What a trip! Good to be King.
    20 minutes ago from web

LouDPhillips
    Lou's Back!!!! Bye from me ,Yvonne and thanks.... follow me if you like @ymphillips. Thanks everyone... here's Lou Diamond...23 minutes ago from web

@ANNKL45 The World Series of Poker. Happening now in Vegas. I think it's being broadcast on ESPN. Check it out if you like cards.
    4:33 AM Jul 7th from web in reply to ANNKL45

@ensredshirt The money is at 648 players. Think we started w/ @ 9000. Five more days of playing. A marathon!
    4:32 AM Jul 7th from web in reply to ensredshirt

@ensredshirt @ice89 Thanks for asking. Marks are still there but itching is gone, thank goodness. Drinking beer to put on weight...ha.
    4:31 AM Jul 7th from web in reply to ensredshirt

Yahoo! Made it thru to the second day of the WSOP! Torrie and Salley busted but I'm representing for the jungle force. Play again Wed
    .4:20 AM Jul 7th from web

@tinauk No myspace yet. Just joined the 21st century w/ e-mail and twitter! BTW, someone's posing as me on facebook, Grr! Going to Vegas!
    12:25 PM Jul 5th from web in reply to tinauk

The WSOP will air on ESPN, don't know when. Iron Chef probably in the fall. Thanks for watching the old flicks. Still proud of 'em
    .9:00 PM Jul 4th from web

Will twitter from Vegas. If I bust out , at least I get to go to NY next week to judge Iron Chef. Feed my face or feed my wallet, hmm?
    8:54 PM Jul 4th from web

Thanks for the good wishes. Like a buddy says, "You can't beat luck." Hope to play tight and dodge some bullets. It's a long shot but...
    8:51 PM Jul 4th from web

Dream come true! Playing in the World Series of Poker this year for PokerStars! Always working before. Wish me luck and no bad beats!
    2:09 PM Jul 4th from web

Happy 4th, everyone! Stay safe out there. Drink up for the US of A but don't get behind the wheel! Let's all live long!
    2:05 PM Jul 4th from web

@DavidBlue Hey, Blue! LDP here. Are you in Vegas soon? Me, too w/ the fam. Ring me. Be great to see you. Want SGU news.
    2:02 PM Jul 4th from web in reply to DavidBlue

Chatting in the AM on 770 KKOB in Albequerque if that's your hood. Have a great 4th. God Bless America.
    2:42 AM Jul 3rd from web

Comment

LouDPhillips
      Couldn't judge Iron Chef this week. Will do it in October. Will probably be at Comic Con. Let you know. SGU return soon. BIG THANKS!

Comment

Been a few days and a ton of Tweets:

I baked a ham. (No I didn't bake myself. Nor was I baked. Or half baked) I'm not a ham...A ham can be cured...Ba-dum-chick! Delish!
        about 13 hours ago from web

Had all my girls under one roof tonight. Grace, Isabella, Lili, Indigo, Y and our mothers. Holy Estrogen. And I'm the one who cooked!
        about 13 hours ago from web

Thrilled to see John Salley, Fran and Angela, Damien Fahey and Grasie Mercedes and Sanjaya who brought his sister. Karaoke? You betcha!
        10:26 AM Jul 20th from web

Great BBQ this weekend thrown by good friends Chase, Jeff and Leeza. Mini Jungle reunion. Quite surprised and my ribs rocked the cook-off!
        10:24 AM Jul 20th from web

http://twitpic.com/aok44 - Who the h3ll is that calling???
        1:26 PM Jul 17th from TwitPic

http://twitpic.com/aohvw - Vegas- Poolside
        1:11 PM Jul 17th from TwitPic

http://twitpic.com/aohoz - Who the h3ll is this calling????
        1:10 PM Jul 17th from TwitPic

Took Indy & Y to Long Beach Aquarium. Way cool. Indy said WOW to a fish bigger than her. Still think she's from Atlantis. Aquababy, hmm?
        12:14 AM Jul 17th from web

...And Yvonne made a garden salad w/ an herbed wine vinagrette. Almost all the veggies from our garden. Organic and orgasmic.
        12:12 AM Jul 16th from web

Okay, so the herb garden is great. Cooked again. Chicken pailard w/ lemon & fresh herbs. Grilled artichoke w/ garlic, truffle oil & bacon
        12:10 AM Jul 16th from web

@Mjc2Nice Dakota.
        12:06 AM Jul 16th from web in reply to Mjc2Nice

@janicejenn The 17th, right? I'll make a call tomorrow. Make sure they treat you right. Much Love, J.
        12:06 AM Jul 16th from web in reply to janicejenn

@austerefilms Been a crazy week. Will check w/ Brandon tomorrow. Sorry to keep you in limbo.
        12:05 AM Jul 16th from web in reply to austerefilms

Won't be playing for a few weeks but I'll keep you updated. In the meantime, practice up & I'll see ya at the virtual table.
        2:59 PM Jul 15th from web

Oops, spoke too soon. I'll be playing online for PokerStars. Dance with the one who brung ya. They were great to me for the WSOP.
        2:58 PM Jul 15th from web

@DocsDaisyWoman herb crusted pork loin, roasted beets w/ fennel leaf & green beans w/ toasted almond and deep fried shiitake, Oh baby!
        11:34 PM Jul 14th from web in reply to DocsDaisyWoman

BTW, poker fans. I'll be playing online at Hollywood Poker coming up soon. Let's practice and brag
        11:24 PM Jul 14th from web

Cooked tonight. Yay. Made 3 dishes w/ herbs from our garden. Delish, I must say. Looking forward to my next Iron Chef. Tweet soon.
        11:17 PM Jul 14th from web

Looks like I won't be at Comic Con. Wasn't invited. Is SGU trying to tell me something? Still proud of the show. Check it out in Oct.
        11:14 PM Jul 14th from web

Many thanks for all the Mojo in the WSOP. All in all, a very satisfying run. Always next year. Never hesitate to say hi. Happy to see ya
        11:13 PM Jul 14th from web
        MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
        MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
        POLARIS TORONTO 2007
        CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
        GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
        VCON VANCOUVER 2010
        FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
        X