PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Sheppard Book Line

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

sramir2
June 23rd, 2009, 01:18 PM
Ya'know how it goes first to 50:

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(1)

stargatefan234
June 24th, 2009, 02:48 PM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(2+)

Blue Shadowdancer
July 2nd, 2009, 11:10 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(2)
"Isn't that...special."(1)

ShadowCat
July 7th, 2009, 01:26 PM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(2)
"Isn't that...special."(2)

sramir2
July 10th, 2009, 12:34 PM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(3 +
[B]"Isn't that...special."(2)

Jason
July 14th, 2009, 07:38 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(4)

stargatefan234
July 17th, 2009, 11:43 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(5)

Tawny
July 30th, 2009, 01:22 AM
'Fraid I can't choose till I watch 'em all through again, though I'm leaning towards the top one.

stargatefan234
July 30th, 2009, 12:56 PM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(6)

stargatefan234
July 31st, 2009, 10:01 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(7)

Am I The Only One Still Playing?

Jason
August 9th, 2009, 02:21 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(8)

stargatefan234
August 9th, 2009, 05:19 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(9)

Andron
August 9th, 2009, 05:57 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(9)
"Isn't that...special."(3)

stargatefan234
August 10th, 2009, 04:46 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(10)

Andron
August 10th, 2009, 05:44 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(10)
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (1)

stargatefan234
August 11th, 2009, 10:46 AM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (2)

stargatefan234
August 12th, 2009, 07:19 AM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (3)

Andron
August 12th, 2009, 10:38 AM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (4)

Andron
August 13th, 2009, 08:10 AM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (5)

stargatefan234
August 13th, 2009, 01:55 PM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (6)

Andron
August 14th, 2009, 03:25 AM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (7)

stargatefan234
August 14th, 2009, 04:06 AM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (8)

stargatefan234
August 15th, 2009, 03:50 AM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (9)

Andron
August 15th, 2009, 04:46 AM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (10)

stargatefan234
August 16th, 2009, 10:13 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(11)
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (10)

Andron
August 16th, 2009, 01:44 PM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(11)
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (11)

Andron
August 17th, 2009, 09:14 AM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (12)

stargatefan234
August 17th, 2009, 11:36 AM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (12)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(12)

Andron
August 18th, 2009, 06:57 AM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (13)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(12)

stargatefan234
August 18th, 2009, 08:07 AM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (13)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(13)

Andron
August 19th, 2009, 04:44 AM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (14)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(13)

stargatefan234
August 19th, 2009, 05:18 AM
"Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (14)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(14)

Cy'Lan
August 19th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (14)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(15)

Andron
August 20th, 2009, 03:32 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (15)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(15)

stargatefan234
August 20th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (16)

Andron
August 21st, 2009, 03:38 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (17)

Cy'Lan
August 21st, 2009, 05:05 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (17)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(16)

stargatefan234
August 21st, 2009, 06:57 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(16)

Andron
August 22nd, 2009, 06:27 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (18)

stargatefan234
August 22nd, 2009, 06:50 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (18)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(17)

Cy'Lan
August 22nd, 2009, 05:51 PM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(18)

stargatefan234
August 23rd, 2009, 06:07 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (19)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(18)

Andron
August 23rd, 2009, 10:48 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (20)

Cy'Lan
August 24th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (20)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(19)

stargatefan234
August 24th, 2009, 12:45 PM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(20)

Andron
August 25th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (21)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(20)

stargatefan234
August 25th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (21)

Cy'Lan
August 25th, 2009, 05:16 PM
River, you don't fix the Bible. (1)

Andron
August 26th, 2009, 03:08 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (22)
River, you don't fix the Bible. (1)

Cy'Lan
August 26th, 2009, 05:13 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (22)
River, you don't fix the Bible. (2)

stargatefan234
August 26th, 2009, 10:19 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(21)

mrscopterdoc
August 26th, 2009, 06:53 PM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(21)
"Isn't that...special."(4)

Andron
August 27th, 2009, 04:07 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (23)

stargatefan234
August 27th, 2009, 06:29 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (23)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(22)

Cy'Lan
August 27th, 2009, 07:37 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(23)

Andron
August 28th, 2009, 04:47 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (24)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(23)

Cy'Lan
August 28th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (24)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(24)

stargatefan234
August 28th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (25)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(24)

Blue Shadowdancer
August 28th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (26)

Cy'Lan
August 29th, 2009, 04:30 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (26)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(25)

Andron
August 29th, 2009, 05:23 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (27)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(25)

stargatefan234
August 29th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (27)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(26)

Andron
August 30th, 2009, 05:03 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (28)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(26)

stargatefan234
August 30th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (28)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(27)

Cy'Lan
August 30th, 2009, 10:55 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(28)

Andron
August 31st, 2009, 04:49 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (29)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(28)

Cy'Lan
August 31st, 2009, 05:23 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (29)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(29)

stargatefan234
August 31st, 2009, 06:02 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (30)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(29)

Alder
August 31st, 2009, 03:14 PM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (30)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(30)

Andron
September 1st, 2009, 04:58 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (31)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(30)

stargatefan234
September 1st, 2009, 05:17 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (31)

Cy'Lan
September 1st, 2009, 07:53 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(31)

Andron
September 2nd, 2009, 03:47 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (33)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(31)

stargatefan234
September 2nd, 2009, 09:51 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (33)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(32)

Cy'Lan
September 2nd, 2009, 11:25 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(33)

stargatefan234
September 3rd, 2009, 04:35 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (34)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(33)

Andron
September 3rd, 2009, 05:34 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (35)

Cy'Lan
September 3rd, 2009, 07:08 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (35)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(34)

Andron
September 4th, 2009, 01:34 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (36)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(34)

stargatefan234
September 4th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (36)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(35)

Cy'Lan
September 4th, 2009, 11:24 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(36)

stargatefan234
September 5th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (37)
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(36)

Andron
September 5th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (38)

Andron
September 6th, 2009, 05:14 AM
Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (39)

stargatefan234
September 6th, 2009, 08:11 AM
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (39)
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(37)
- "Isn't that...special."(4)
- River, you don't fix the Bible. (2)

Cy'Lan
September 6th, 2009, 02:18 PM
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (39)
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(38)

stargatefan234
September 7th, 2009, 07:30 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(39)

Andron
September 7th, 2009, 07:33 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(39)
- (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (1)

stargatefan234
September 7th, 2009, 08:16 AM
just adding some quotes, no voting

- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (0)
- "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (0)

Cy'Lan
September 7th, 2009, 12:14 PM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(40)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (0)

Andron
September 8th, 2009, 12:00 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(40)
- (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (2)

stargatefan234
September 8th, 2009, 09:21 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(41)

Cy'Lan
September 8th, 2009, 11:14 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(41)
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (40)

stargatefan234
September 9th, 2009, 06:46 AM
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (41)

Andron
September 9th, 2009, 08:12 AM
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (41)
- (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (3)

Cy'Lan
September 9th, 2009, 09:08 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(42)
- (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (3)

Andron
September 10th, 2009, 01:59 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(42)
- (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (4)

Cy'Lan
September 10th, 2009, 03:48 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(43)

stargatefan234
September 10th, 2009, 12:00 PM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(43)
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (42)

Andron
September 11th, 2009, 04:26 AM
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (42)
- (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (5)

stargatefan234
September 11th, 2009, 08:27 AM
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (43)

Blue Shadowdancer
September 11th, 2009, 09:23 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(44)
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (43)

stargatefan234
September 12th, 2009, 09:42 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(44)
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (44)

Andron
September 12th, 2009, 01:22 PM
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (44)
- (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (6)

stargatefan234
September 13th, 2009, 09:48 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(45)

Amalthea
September 13th, 2009, 07:36 PM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(46)

stargatefan234
September 14th, 2009, 05:15 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(46)
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (45)

Andron
September 14th, 2009, 05:51 AM
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (45)
- (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (7)

Andron
September 15th, 2009, 02:49 AM
- (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (8)

stargatefan234
September 15th, 2009, 10:01 AM
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (46)
- (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (8)

Andron
September 16th, 2009, 12:15 AM
- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (46)
- (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (9)

stargatefan234
September 16th, 2009, 09:48 AM
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (1)

stargatefan234
September 17th, 2009, 06:05 AM
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (1)
- "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (1)

stargatefan234
September 18th, 2009, 08:41 AM
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (2)
- "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (1)

stargatefan234
September 19th, 2009, 03:55 AM
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (2)
- "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (2)

YARR http://www.instantsmileys.com/smileys/pirate-smiley-03.gif (http://www.instantsmileys.com)

Andron
September 19th, 2009, 07:12 AM
- (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (10)

flameling
September 19th, 2009, 03:22 PM
-"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(47)
-(after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (10)

Andron
September 20th, 2009, 04:14 AM
-"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(47)
-(after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (11)

stargatefan234
September 20th, 2009, 05:58 AM
- River, you don't fix the Bible. (3)

stargatefan234
September 21st, 2009, 06:48 AM
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (3)

Andron
September 21st, 2009, 07:40 AM
-(after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (12)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (3)

Andron
September 22nd, 2009, 07:12 AM
-(after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (13)

stargatefan234
September 22nd, 2009, 08:01 AM
-(after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (13)
- "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (3)

Andron
September 23rd, 2009, 01:53 AM
-(after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (14)

stargatefan234
September 23rd, 2009, 04:16 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(47)
- River, you don't fix the Bible. (4)

stargatefan234
September 24th, 2009, 05:18 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(47)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (4)

Andron
September 24th, 2009, 07:46 AM
-(after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (15)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (4)

Andron
September 25th, 2009, 12:41 AM
-(after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (16)

stargatefan234
September 25th, 2009, 03:48 AM
- "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (4)

Kidwizz
September 25th, 2009, 03:51 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(48)

Andron
September 26th, 2009, 04:54 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(48)
- "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (46)
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (17)

stargatefan234
September 26th, 2009, 10:07 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(48)
- "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (46)
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (17)
- "Isn't that...special."(5)

Andron
September 27th, 2009, 04:07 AM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (18)

stargatefan234
September 27th, 2009, 06:46 AM
- River, you don't fix the Bible. (5)

stargatefan234
September 28th, 2009, 07:38 AM
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (5)

Andron
September 28th, 2009, 12:51 PM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (19)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (5)

Siglavy
September 28th, 2009, 09:14 PM
- "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (47)

stargatefan234
September 29th, 2009, 05:45 AM
- "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (47)
- "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (5)

Andron
September 29th, 2009, 01:27 PM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (20)

stargatefan234
September 30th, 2009, 07:25 AM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (20)
- "Isn't that...special."(6)

Andron
September 30th, 2009, 10:43 AM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (21)

stargatefan234
October 1st, 2009, 05:06 AM
- River, you don't fix the Bible. (6)

stargatefan234
October 2nd, 2009, 07:07 AM
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (6)

Andron
October 2nd, 2009, 11:14 AM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (22)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (6)

Andron
October 3rd, 2009, 07:45 AM
- "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (48)
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (22)

Andron
October 4th, 2009, 08:34 AM
- "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (48)
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (23)

Where is everybody?

Andron
October 6th, 2009, 12:04 PM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (24)

Andron
October 7th, 2009, 11:47 AM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (25)

Andron
October 8th, 2009, 09:48 AM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (26)

playing alone...

Andron
October 11th, 2009, 03:00 AM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (27)

playing still alone...

Andron
October 12th, 2009, 01:09 PM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (28)

Again playing alone...

Pic
October 14th, 2009, 10:58 AM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (28)
- "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (6)

Andron
October 15th, 2009, 01:36 PM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (29)

Andron
October 17th, 2009, 06:19 AM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (30)

Andron
October 18th, 2009, 09:37 AM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (31)

Andron
October 19th, 2009, 12:14 PM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (32)

Again alone...

Andron
October 22nd, 2009, 01:26 PM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (33)

Always alone...

Jper
October 22nd, 2009, 04:07 PM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(48)
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (34)

Andron
October 24th, 2009, 04:00 AM
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(49)
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (34)

Jper
October 24th, 2009, 04:59 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(49)
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (35)

Andron
October 25th, 2009, 10:29 AM
- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(49)
- "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (49)
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (35)

Jper
October 25th, 2009, 01:56 PM
- "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (49)
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (36)

Jper
October 26th, 2009, 10:11 AM
-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (37)

Andron
October 28th, 2009, 09:51 AM
1st Place - "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(50)

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (37)

Andron
October 29th, 2009, 11:01 AM
1st Place - "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(50)

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (38)

Jper
October 29th, 2009, 04:28 PM

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (39)

Jper
October 30th, 2009, 03:16 PM

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (40)

Andron
October 31st, 2009, 08:47 AM

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (41)

Jper
November 1st, 2009, 02:20 AM

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (42)

Andron
November 1st, 2009, 03:57 AM

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (43)

Jper
November 2nd, 2009, 02:08 AM

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (44)

Andron
November 2nd, 2009, 11:56 AM
2nd Place - "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (50)

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (44)

Jper
November 3rd, 2009, 08:48 AM
2nd Place - "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (50)

- (After being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (45)

Andron
November 3rd, 2009, 09:14 AM

- (After being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (45)
- "Isn't that...special."(7)

Jper
November 6th, 2009, 04:57 AM

- (After being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (46)
- "Isn't that...special."(7)

Blue Shadowdancer
November 6th, 2009, 05:04 AM

- (After being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (46)
- "Isn't that...special."(8)

Andron
November 6th, 2009, 08:20 AM

- (After being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (47)

Jper
November 7th, 2009, 05:47 AM

- (After being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (48)

Andron
November 7th, 2009, 07:10 AM

- (After being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (48)
- "Isn't that...special."(9)

Jper
November 8th, 2009, 02:03 AM

- (After being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (49)
- "Isn't that...special."(9)

Andron
November 8th, 2009, 04:10 AM

- (After being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (49)
- "Isn't that...special."(10)

Jper
November 9th, 2009, 01:01 PM
3rd Place - (After being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (50)

- "Isn't that...special."(10)

Andron
November 10th, 2009, 06:36 AM

- "Isn't that...special."(11)

Jper
November 14th, 2009, 01:02 PM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (7)

Andron
November 15th, 2009, 04:47 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (7)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (7)

Jper
November 20th, 2009, 01:07 PM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (8)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (7)

Andron
November 20th, 2009, 02:49 PM

- "Isn't that...special."(12)
- River, you don't fix the Bible. (8)

Jper
November 21st, 2009, 02:59 PM

- "Isn't that...special."(12)
- River, you don't fix the Bible. (9)

Andron
November 22nd, 2009, 04:18 AM

- "Isn't that...special."(13)
- River, you don't fix the Bible. (9)

Jper
November 23rd, 2009, 03:16 PM

- "Isn't that...special."(13)
- River, you don't fix the Bible. (10)

Andron
November 24th, 2009, 06:52 AM

- "Isn't that...special."(14)
- River, you don't fix the Bible. (10)

Jper
November 24th, 2009, 11:37 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (11)

Andron
November 25th, 2009, 01:14 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (11)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (8)

Jper
November 25th, 2009, 09:14 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (12)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (8)

Andron
November 26th, 2009, 01:05 AM

- "Isn't that...special."(15)

Jper
November 27th, 2009, 02:14 AM

- "Isn't that...special."(16)

Andron
November 27th, 2009, 05:48 AM

- "Isn't that...special."(17)

Jper
November 28th, 2009, 05:21 AM

- "Isn't that... special."(18)

Jper
November 29th, 2009, 04:21 AM

- "Isn't that... special."(19)

Jper
November 30th, 2009, 09:42 AM

- "Isn't that... special."(20)

Andron
December 1st, 2009, 09:32 AM

- "Isn't that... special." (21)

Jper
December 1st, 2009, 02:30 PM

- "Isn't that... special." (22)

Jper
December 2nd, 2009, 10:34 AM

- "Isn't that... special." (23)

Andron
December 2nd, 2009, 11:49 AM

- "Isn't that... special." (23)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (9)

Jper
December 3rd, 2009, 10:04 AM

- "Isn't that... special." (24)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (9)

Andron
December 3rd, 2009, 01:10 PM

- "Isn't that... special." (24)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (10)

Jper
December 4th, 2009, 08:46 AM

- "Isn't that... special." (25)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (10)

Andron
December 5th, 2009, 05:43 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (13)

Jper
December 5th, 2009, 07:37 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (14)

Andron
December 6th, 2009, 03:18 AM

- "Isn't that... special." (26)

Jper
December 6th, 2009, 04:39 AM

- "Isn't that... special." (27)

Jper
December 7th, 2009, 06:02 AM

- "Isn't that... special." (28)

Andron
December 7th, 2009, 10:25 AM

- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (11)

Jper
December 8th, 2009, 02:20 PM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (15)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (11)

Andron
December 9th, 2009, 05:20 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (15)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (12)

Jper
December 9th, 2009, 02:47 PM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (16)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (12)

MSCA
December 10th, 2009, 12:35 PM

- "Isn't that... special." (29)

Andron
December 10th, 2009, 01:30 PM

- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (13)

Jper
December 10th, 2009, 02:23 PM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (17)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (13)

Andron
December 11th, 2009, 01:34 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (17)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (14)

Jper
December 11th, 2009, 07:14 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (18)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (14)

Andron
December 12th, 2009, 05:11 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (18)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (15)

Jper
December 12th, 2009, 06:45 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (19)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (15)

stargatefan234
December 12th, 2009, 11:31 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (19)
- "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (7)

Jper
December 13th, 2009, 02:56 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (20)

Andron
December 13th, 2009, 04:05 AM

- "Isn't that... special." (30)

stargatefan234
December 13th, 2009, 10:01 AM

- "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (8)

Andron
December 14th, 2009, 07:08 AM

- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (16)

Jper
December 14th, 2009, 10:43 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (21)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (16)

Andron
December 15th, 2009, 04:56 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (21)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (17)

Jper
December 15th, 2009, 06:27 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (22)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (17)

Andron
December 16th, 2009, 01:36 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (22)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (18)

Jper
December 16th, 2009, 07:56 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (23)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (18)

Andron
December 17th, 2009, 09:27 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (23)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (19)

Jper
December 17th, 2009, 10:34 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (24)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (19)

Andron
December 18th, 2009, 06:30 AM

- "Isn't that... special." (31)

Jper
December 18th, 2009, 06:31 AM

- "Isn't that... special." (32)

Jper
December 19th, 2009, 12:46 PM

- "Isn't that... special." (33)

mrscopterdoc
December 19th, 2009, 02:57 PM

- "Isn't that... special." (34)

Jper
December 20th, 2009, 01:58 AM

- "Isn't that... special." (35)

Jper
December 21st, 2009, 02:35 AM

- "Isn't that... special." (36)

Andron
December 21st, 2009, 12:56 PM

- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (20)

Jper
December 22nd, 2009, 12:18 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (25)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (20)

Jper
December 23rd, 2009, 01:05 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (26)

Andron
December 23rd, 2009, 05:11 AM

- "Isn't that... special." (37)
- River, you don't fix the Bible. (26)

Jper
December 24th, 2009, 01:29 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (27)

Andron
December 24th, 2009, 01:09 PM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (27)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (21)

Jper
December 25th, 2009, 03:36 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (28)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (21)

Andron
December 25th, 2009, 07:09 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (28)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (22)
- "The government is a body of people, usually notably ungoverned." (0)

Jper
December 26th, 2009, 04:25 AM

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (29)
- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (22)
- "The government is a body of people, usually notably ungoverned." (0)