Stargate Home Theatre system!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Home Theatre system!

I came across this the other day and thought this would be the best lounge home theatre system ever...I wish I could live here:

http://www.slipperybrick.com/search/...+atlantis+home

(sorry if this has already been posted I tried to search to see but coudn't find it, and being new I'm pretty lost!)

omg i want this!!!!!!!!!!!
    i can just imagine rewatching stargate episodes in this hahah
    SGU =Awesome!!!
    Hope it stays as good...
    sigpic

Comment

I would absolutely LOVE living there.
      I don't think anyone would see me for months, because I would be locked up down there watching every episode of Atlantis and SG-1.
      That's awesome!

"Daniel, find me an anthropologist that dresses like this and I will eat this headdress." -Sam

Pal tiem shree tal ma.

Comment

something tells me the circular screen would just piss you off after a while. i actually am designing a house with a lot of Atlantean based architecture and decor.

Comment

OMG..that is so awsome. That really really is.Not just the stargate but the room it's all stargate like. Really awsome. I would love to have a Stargate room and a stargate . Sign me up for one please.

No way...did you read in the description that the doors open when with a swipe of a hand!!

This is seriously the most coolest thing ever.If i ever win the lottery,this is what i would want. lol

Thanks for sharing
          GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

That is too cool! I love it. That is for me!

Comment

Working...
            X