PDA

View Full Version : New Torchwood Airdate + Are you excited??

Puddle-Jumper
June 20th, 2009, 04:18 PM
6th of July, CANNOT WAIT!! :D Was the 4th but was pushed back

Kelspook
June 25th, 2009, 02:34 AM
They've changed it- will now be starting on the 6th of July on BBC 1 at 9pm, according to the radio times website.

And yes, can't wait, got myself Sky HD for this very reason!

Seen it elsewhere that the US airdate on BBC america will be the 20th of July, to coincide with the launch of BBC america HD.

DigiFluid
June 26th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Pretty thrilled. 2009 has been a pretty dry year as far as SF TV goes.

Angela V
June 28th, 2009, 01:49 PM
They've changed it- will now be starting on the 6th of July on BBC 1 at 9pm, according to the radio times website.

And yes, can't wait, got myself Sky HD for this very reason!

Seen it elsewhere that the US airdate on BBC america will be the 20th of July, to coincide with the launch of BBC america HD.

ARGH! Wish Canada's SPACE would go HD too! Getting Torchwood same dates but have to watch it in SD. :jack_new_anime25: And SPACE is airing Planet of the Dead on the Saturday so 6 days of fantastic British shows!

Cree
July 3rd, 2009, 05:36 AM
im so exited, though im a little worried it will all be over to quickly :(

Puddle-Jumper
July 3rd, 2009, 05:46 PM
I totally forgot it was supposed to air tonight, madness thank the gods of kobol it was pushed back, just booked it on sky with series link and everything, My SOCIAL LIFE IS DEAD FOR THE NEXT WEEK

elliecat
July 4th, 2009, 01:09 PM
*Very excited* can't wait, been looking forward to this for ages :D

AresLover452
November 12th, 2009, 11:24 PM
AWESOME!!! more TORCHWOOD!!!!!

Skydiver
November 13th, 2009, 05:34 AM
this was Children of Earth, from this last summer. I don't think there are plans for more torchwood in the immediate future