Triluminary Origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triluminary Origin

I was talking to someone on a different board and they said that the triluminary at the end of 'War without End' was brought from Epsilon 3 by Zathras. I didn't see this but I could easily be missing it. Has anyone else seen this? This would save it from the theory that it was created by no one.
    Last edited by songar87; 17 June 2009, 04:38 AM.

When in doubt, blame the Vorlons. I do.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Yes, it was brought by Zathras. Then sent 1000 years to the past with Sinclair who needed it aboard B4 to become Valen. Then it stayed on Minbar until Delenn used it aboard B5. Who knows what happened to it after that...
      sigpic

Comment

Where do you seeing Zathras bring the triluminary on board? I just went through both parts and din't see him carrying anything that looked like it might carry a triluminary...

Comment

All the large boxes being brought on B4 may not have looked triangle-shaped, but that doesn't preclude there being a triangle-shaped things inside one of them.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

That *is* why Epsilon 3 was there. To help in time of need.

Tbh, I just assumed the Vorlons. Good to know it wasn't for once. Though it might have been way back.

suse
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I say that Valenclair knew there would have to be a way to identify him in the future and created/had the device created with help from the Minbari/Vorlons/Epsilon 3 aliens.
              On the other hand...
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
              X