This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci Fi Airing Stargate Atlantis

Why does Sci Fi not air Atlantis Everyday anymore like they used it?

Originally posted by Teresa35 View Post
    After awhile those 60 episodes again and again is boring for the audience.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Here, at least ur Skiffy do air things like that. The one we get in the UK? Rubbish! We have to beg and pander to Sky1 and 2 for our Gatefix!!!
      sigpic
      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

They will again starting the last week of this month (the 29th) at 5 pm... YAY!!! Go here: http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/ind...2009&feed_req= to verify.
        Last edited by Anubis10545; 15 June 2009, 11:14 AM.

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis10545 View Post
          They will again starting the last week of this month (the 29th) at 5 pm... YAY!!! Go here: http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/ind...2009&feed_req= to verify.
          Hmm...Yup. For that one day, however, then they will continue it starting on the 13th of July.

Looks like they are discontinuing Star Trek Enterprise altogether as well (unless I overlooked something...)

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
          and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by :Orion Coran: View Post
            Looks like they are discontinuing Star Trek Enterprise altogether as well (unless I overlooked something...)
            I think Enterprise is on Fridays at 7:00 PM starting July 24th.

PS: For anyone not looking at the schedule, after the "re-debut" of Atlantis at 5:00 PM weekdays on the 29th Sci-Fi's weekday schedule is filled with all-day marathons of one kind or another until July 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonClone View Post
              I think Enterprise is on Fridays at 7:00 PM starting July 24th.

PS: For anyone not looking at the schedule, after the "re-debut" of Atlantis at 5:00 PM weekdays on the 29th Sci-Fi's weekday schedule is filled with all-day marathons of one kind or another until July 13th.
              I wish they would have more marathons.
              Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by :Orion Coran: View Post
                Hmm...Yup. For that one day, however, then they will continue it starting on the 13th of July.

They need to stop showing ghost hunters so much. I mean oce a week is fine but everyday is way to much.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                  They need to stop showing ghost hunters so much. I mean oce a week is fine but everyday is way to much.
                  That show gets old real fast.
                  sigpic

Comment

In addition to the airings that others mentioned, it also has been showing on SciFi on Friday nights at 11pm EST. Also, if you get HD TV the Universal HD channel (567 on my Verizon) has been showing SGA eps from the beginning on Thursday nights at 7pm. They are nearing the end of season 1 right now. I have been really enjoying SGA on the HD channel, it comes in with better definition than even the DVD's I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Teresa35 View Post

Atlantis will be returning to the 5pm slot on June 29....

06/29/2009 05:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS (SEASON 5) SEARCH AND RESCUE

They will be re-airing Seasons 1,2,3 and 5! Season 4 is currently in syndication.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                        That show gets old real fast.
                        Its not even that good to begin with. I mean how many times can you watch a bunch of people in a room with the lights off with a night vision lens saying they THINK they heard something.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          Atlantis will be returning to the 5pm slot on June 29....

06/29/2009 05:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS (SEASON 5) SEARCH AND RESCUE

They will be re-airing Seasons 1,2,3 and 5! Season 4 is currently in syndication.
                          I wonder if that has anything to do with them airing Gundam 00 season 2

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                            I agree, plus it looks soooooooooooo set up. And all these reality shows on sci fi are so stupid.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                              I agree, plus it looks soooooooooooo set up. And all these reality shows on sci fi are so stupid.
                              Ill bet you anything they stand behind the camera and stomp therir feet and make creepy noises. i could make that show on like 20 bucks, and thats just lunch

Comment

Working...
                              X