Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website

It's finally happened! The site has been updated!!!

Check out the Season Four Page for an updated episode listing. There's been a slight change with an added episode, on which we'll elaborate more later.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Finaly!
    And no one has posted here in 1 week...
    You guys need to keep posting, or Horizon goes "Kaboom".
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

think you got a couple things mixed up though...."seeds of time" was ep 17 in S4....not "Story of the Century"....which doesn't have a download link yet

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
        think you got a couple things mixed up though...."seeds of time" was ep 17 in S4....not "Story of the Century"....which doesn't have a download link yet
        Nope. That's on purpose. I feel it works better that way, even though initially they weren't released in that order (because "Story of the Century" hadn't been ready yet). I guess the order in which it's on the site could be considered the "syndicated airing" order.

Comment

guess I had some file renaming to do then.....cuz I had it saved with its original ep number as its prefix....

Comment

guess I had some file renaming to do then.....cuz I had it saved with its original ep number as its prefix....
            I'll actually be uploading them again pretty soon, changing the title page to the way it's on the earlier Season Four episodes (401 thru 416). I just got the Stargate font again, so I'll be able to make sure that all of the PDF files look the same way again.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
              I'll actually be uploading them again pretty soon, changing the title page to the way it's on the earlier Season Four episodes (401 thru 416). I just got the Stargate font again, so I'll be able to make sure that all of the PDF files look the same way again.
              - I was just teasing you....I only had one file to rename....as far as I know anyway

Comment

- I was just teasing you....I only had one file to rename....as far as I know anyway
                Yeah, that's what I figured. But... I'll still be changing the title pages to match the way they look on the earlier Season Four episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
                  Yeah, that's what I figured. But... I'll still be changing the title pages to match the way they look on the earlier Season Four episodes.
                  whatever....this reminds me though that should something happen to the PDF files of all the eps I got them all saved....so if you lose them all and can't find the backups just drop me a line

Comment

Can season 1 be updated? The links don't work. I just found this series and I'd like to start from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by moginheden View Post
                      Can season 1 be updated? The links don't work. I just found this series and I'd like to start from the beginning.
                      Hopefully all of the episodes will be up on the site again soon. But for now you can actually go to www.sg-universe.net. Just go to the Stargate: Horizon section, and you'll find all of the seasons on there.

Comment

Erm...
                        I clicked on the link above and got taken to a university site. Is that right?

Also when I click on episode pdf links I get an advert.

What portends?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee View Post
                          Erm...
                          I clicked on the link above and got taken to a university site. Is that right?

Also when I click on episode pdf links I get an advert.

What portends?
                          http://www.freewebs.com/stargate-horizon/
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                          X