Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love SG1 so much..... i just want to eat it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love SG1 so much..... i just want to eat it.

Does anybody else feel this way?

I started watching the show from season 1 and now i am on season 4... I literally find myself sitting at the TV for the entire day watching the same TV show. THAT is how good SG1 is. I can't believe that it is limited to 10 seasons... The people who made this show are geniuses and it is by far the best TV show in the face of the planet. Anybody else feel this way?

^^ Awesome guys ^^

Originally posted by koroush47 View Post

I started watching the show from season 1 and now i am on season 4... I literally find myself sitting at the TV for the entire day watching the same TV show. THAT is how good SG1 is. I can't believe that it is limited to 10 seasons... The people who made this show are geniuses and it is by far the best TV show in the face of the planet. Anybody else feel this way?

^^ Awesome guys ^^
    You are not alone. Long live SG-1!
    sigpic
    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Totally agree!

Comment

^^ Awesome guys ^^
        We all love SG1. Its a burden we must suffer eveyday for nothing will ever be as good
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          We all love SG1. Its a burden we must suffer eveyday for nothing will ever be as good
          Yeah, thats why i fear the release of universe.

Comment

Yeah, thats why i fear the release of universe.
            You worry too much. I have no doubt Universe will be good.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

^^ Awesome guys ^^
              Oh yes, definately, the first time, it was 2 years ago, watching the show all day, and you feel you can't stop, you have to watch the next episode, the next adventure, there's no other way, there's no RL or I don't know cook something, the world just dissapear and you're in this adventure, you're part of it, you feel like you're there... it is just amazing, this feeling, I never experienced something like that, not with a tv show, nor with a movie, it's just unique. In the best possible way.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                Oh yes, definately, the first time, it was 2 years ago, watching the show all day, and you feel you can't stop, you have to watch the next episode, the next adventure, there's no other way, there's no RL or I don't know cook something, the world just dissapear and you're in this adventure, you're part of it, you feel like you're there... it is just amazing, this feeling, I never experienced something like that, not with a tv show, nor with a movie, it's just unique. In the best possible way.
                Yeah, i know what you mean.

Truly amazing show. Idiots at SciFi thought of scrapping it once even.

SG1 is a work of art

Comment

I love these guys!!

Comment

My mind went straight to the gutter when I read the name of this thread.
                    Originally posted by Callista
                    Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                    Originally posted by HPMom
                    She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

I love it too. Very awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                        You took the word right out of my mouth........I've just finished watching the whole series from original movie to continuum......and find myself wanting to start again.........some may say that I'm procrastinating over the things that I should be doing.......but I just say......I don't care.....I luv the show......

I've tried to get into Atlantis........but every time that I start....I just can't get into it.......and the ONLY reason that I've watched it........is for the cross over episodes.......where my fav characters make an appearance........Is that wrong.......?¿.......I mean I'm thinking about buying the 5 seasons on DVD........just so I have all the episodes that someone from SG1 appears in..........

Pitty there isn't a "Best of Atlantis".....which only includes the SG1 cross over episodes........Now that would be cool.........

P.S. Luv your username......refer my sig
                        CARTER:
                        You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

SG1 is a work of art

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post
                          My mind went straight to the gutter when I read the name of this thread.

Originally posted by AustrALIEN View Post
                          You took the word right out of my mouth........I've just finished watching the whole series from original movie to continuum......and find myself wanting to start again.........some may say that I'm procrastinating over the things that I should be doing.......but I just say......I don't care.....I luv the show......

I've tried to get into Atlantis........but every time that I start....I just can't get into it.......and the ONLY reason that I've watched it........is for the cross over episodes.......where my fav characters make an appearance........Is that wrong.......?¿.......I mean I'm thinking about buying the 5 seasons on DVD........just so I have all the episodes that someone from SG1 appears in..........

Pitty there isn't a "Best of Atlantis".....which only includes the SG1 cross over episodes........Now that would be cool.........

P.S. Luv your username......refer my sig
                          Oh yes, when I finished the show, I started to rewatch right in that moment... yeah, I'm crazy.

Atlantis, well, I love it, it's great, but if I'd have to choose between the 2 shows, it's SG-1, no question. Atlantis is, was amazing, but I've had problems with the writers, they way they wrote their characters... so, sometimes I had a feeling that it's not Stargate Atlantis but Stargate McKay LOL, so the lead character Sheppard was in kinda shadow after few seasons, also Teyla, and Ronon, well, he was there to grumble sometimes. But beyond this, I love Atalntis!

Glad you like my name! I just love that outtake, it's just too funny!

sigpic

Comment

I feel that was for season 2-5 (although I don't think I could eat it). Seasons 1, and 6-8 I can sit down and watch whenever and not be bored. Seasons 9-10 I only can watch now and again but aren't must-see tv like the first 8 seasons are.

I go through phases for almost all of the shows I watch. I watch them in spurts, then I kind of dwindle down to an episode every couple of weeks, and then I stop watching them altogether until I start watching the show non-stop again. For a long time I wasn't watching it, but now I'm rediscovering how great the show is and I'm watching it alot (and Atlantis as well).
                            "Yo, Adrian!" -Rocky in Rocky
                            "That'll be the Day" -John Wayne in The Searchers

Comment

I started watching the show from season 1 and now i am on season 4... I literally find myself sitting at the TV for the entire day watching the same TV show. THAT is how good SG1 is.
                              Uhhh... well... I don't know about eating my DVD sets but... yeah. I came to the conclusion recently that SG-1 (Seasons 1-6) is probably my favorite TV series of all time (and I have seen a LOT of shows -- most of them were really good too). It says something about a show when it stays with you after all those years and how it kind of influences your life in certain ways. For me, SG-1 is one of those shows.

Season 4 is the peak. The perfect season. SG-1 at it's best. Keep enjoying/loving it! Just don't eat them because then you won't be able to watch them again!
                              sigpic
                              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Working...
                              X