This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short Circuit remake

That's right, there's another remake in the works, but this one has a robot! Oh wait, everything has a robot these days. Hmm, well this one probably doesn't have anything to do with saving the environment.
    http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...&cs=1&nid=2562
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

What? Why? Can't these people come up with original ideas any more. All these remakes is becoming ridiculous
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, here we go again... They're bringing number 5 into the 21st century, eh? I see nothing wrong with Number 5's circuitry. He aint broke, so he don't need fixing!
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
        Oh, here we go again... They're bringing number 5 into the 21st century, eh? I see nothing wrong with Number 5's circuitry. He aint broke, so he don't need fixing!
        Exactly! There is no need to remake this perfectly great film.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think it's because it is a ready made property which has a robot in it. Robots are pretty popular right now. Wall-E, Terminator, Transformers, etc..
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

This movie remains one of my favorite robot movies of all time. Who needs transformers or the terminator when you can have this great film?

I'd hate to see a remake, only because I don't think they could give this film the justice it deserves.

Comment

Yeah, I've heard of this dreaded news. Another movie that I will not be seeing.
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Sigh. Just..... no.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                  This movie remains one of my favorite robot movies of all time. Who needs transformers or the terminator when you can have this great film?

I'd hate to see a remake, only because I don't think they could give this film the justice it deserves.
                  I totally agree with that.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                  X