This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Terzo

I was going trough the Stargate Wiki and stumbled upon the name of the third SG-1 movie, Project Terzo. Does anyone know when the name was released as it isn't on GateWorld?

Here is the link to the wiki page -

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Project_Terzo

It's not an official name; in fact, it's a name Joe Mallozzi made up on the spot, it seems.

Also, way to go Stargate Wiki! Continue showing off your journalistic integrity by citing the wrong source for the JM entry where the title came from. Well done!

Comment

I wouldn't put too much wieght on that wiki. It is filled with errors. As for Project Terzo I remember it was a codename JM was using on his blog before something had become offical. For what I don't remember. It may have been the 3rd SG1 movie but I'm not sure. It may have also been the SGA movie.

EDIT: Damn you Pg15. I hate you so much
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        It's not an official name; in fact, it's a name Joe Mallozzi made up on the spot, it seems.

Also, way to go Stargate Wiki! Continue showing off your journalistic integrity by citing the wrong source for the JM entry where the title came from. Well done!
        Yeah, I have known about that article for sometime. Up till march it said the sg-1 movie was going to shoot in january. Very inacurate. I would not trust that wiki in the movie section.

pg15: Is it just me, or do we have the same stargate brain?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post

pg15: Is it just me, or do we have the same stargate brain?
          Pretty much, except you're not nearly as snarky yet.

Give it a few years.

Comment

Give it a few years.
            But we could train him in the snark. Every evil villian great mind needs an apprentice.
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Give it a few years.

I will. Still, I had like several questions I wanted to ask Joe and you already had asked many of them. (Like we are the only people who ask those types of questions). And both you and I are total JM fans. And you should take jelgates suggestion. I could be your apprentice. What do you say?
              sigpic

Comment

That site is awful. Just... awful.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                  I will. Still, I had like several questions I wanted to ask Joe and you already had asked many of them. (Like we are the only people who ask those types of questions). And both you and I are total JM fans. And you should take jelgates suggestion. I could be your apprentice. What do you say?
                  Depends. Do I have to do anything?

Comment

Depends. Do I have to do anything?
                    Not unless you feel like it. I just study your awesomeness and learn. And it's an honorary title for me "PG15's one and only apprentice". Plus, if I become a sucess in fandom, you can say you were my master. Plus I am several years younger than you so it works perfectly.

So do we have a deal?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, deal. As long as I don't have to do anything, I'll do it.

There's your first lesson right there: learn the art of wordplay. Oh wait, this is something that I'm doing to teach you, when I promised myself I wouldn't do anything, so I can't do it anymore.

Wait, what?

Comment

There's your first lesson right there: learn the art of wordplay. Oh wait, this is something that I'm doing to teach you, when I promised myself I wouldn't do anything, so I can't do it anymore.

Wait, what?
                        He is listening to you and you makes no sense. You act like a politician
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Wait, what?
                          Just what do you mean by wordplay. I will learn myself, unless you kindly decide to teach me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Later. I'm still trying to figure out what my post was about.

Ok, let's see...I'll do this...but I won't. Doing things mean I don't do them. I'll do it only if I don't have to do it.

I'm hungry.

Comment

hahahah stargate wiki is a joke. dont trust it, i used to go there all the time to fix up the atlantis sections, people keep adding crap they make up and all that bull****e from the audiobooks and novels

Comment

Working...
                              X