This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anit Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black Thread

I love Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Altantis, But I have a problem with them making Vala Mal Doran a main character. I could see her as a recurring character, but I just don't see why they made her a main character. I understand why they did it, new blood bring more life to Stargate but I just don't see why. I know after(RDA) left they needed somebody else to bring life to the show while also introducing the new main character (Ben Browder) but why did they bring back a character from a not so good episode(in my opinion), I loved (Michael Shanks), outside of RDA he was the best character. But the chemistry was great with , why add a fifth main character. She always seem like she was pushed in on sceens with the other characters. I know alot of people love her but I don't, the only time that I liked her is when was at Area 51(or you could say materity leave).

Now people can ripped me or agree with me. Have fun
    R.I.P. you will be missed

My Top Five Favorite Quotes/Quips(right now)
    Spoiler:
    "Well, it's like my grandma used to say, if at first you don't succeed..."
    "Try a larger thermonuclear reaction?"
    "Her words exactly."

"We are beacons on the road to enlightenment."
    "No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you."
    "Nice work on the metaphor."
    "Thank you."

"Will you excuse me? We just don't get out of Cheyenne Mountain enough. I'm gonna grab some air... outside. General, Captain, General... waiter."

"General."
    "Colonel. We've all met."
    "Yes, actually we know each other's life stories."
    "That snippiness?"
    "Is that a word?"

"If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do."
    "You mean bluff?"
    "Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know."
    "Which is nothing."
    "Right. But they don't know we know nothing."

if you wish to DISCUSS your issues with vala, you can find threads for that. BUt if you simply don't like the character, please find some other aspect of the show that you DO like and discuss that
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X